Wedding Etiquette

No it’s absolutely deflect.

No, it’s not. I am not accusing you of deflecting things away from your inadequacies, I am accusing you of using another means of conveying your inadequacies (through other people) - it’s pretty explicit. Or are you in fact telling me you were trying to deflect from your inadequacies?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 967899, member: 273”]V

It deflect. I think you are talking about deflection. You seem to be confused on it, which is not surprising for such a Sesquipedalian.
[/QUOTE]
Can we set up a “Pseud’s Corner” thread?

Ya it’s a great word. The question has to be, are you being sesquipedalian by using the word sesquipedalian

I’ll take Kev’s dumb rating as an inclination that he doesn’t understand the meaning between the words “reflect” and “deflect”.

You can take it as I can’t explain to you anymore, you don’t understand what your saying, you don’t have a grasp of it. So I’m leaving you at it.*

• This will get the usual long winded response telling me, well nothing.

I understand what I’m saying, you’re mixing two words up.

What did you decide in the end anyway @Bandage?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 967899, member: 273”]V

It deflect. I think you are talking about deflection. You seem to be confused on it, which is not surprising for such a Sesquipedalian.
I’ve said my piece, most decent people will have seen what Mac was saying and how it needed to be addressed or ignored, I addressed it.
My life or views seem to make a lot of people uncomfortable. Not much I can do about that.[/QUOTE]

Go on, tell me - what was I saying?

I’ve already dealt with it. You showed your true colours. Move along.

typical J.A.P.

Fucking Jews.

200-300

The naïveté of all the lads who haven’t got married yet thinking their wedding day has got fuck all to do with them and what they would like.

My advice - nod when asked and use the distraction to pick a honeymoon venue you want to go to.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 967999, member: 2272”]The naïveté of all the lads who haven’t got married yet thinking their wedding day has got fuck all to do with them and what they would like.

My advice - nod when asked and use the distraction to pick a honeymoon venue you want to go to.[/QUOTE]
There’s a man who has his priorities in order. Where did you go? She can ride up to the altar on a white horse if she wants if I get to go to the Galápagos Islands after.

How much do you reckon anyway @Mark Renton? About 200-300 I’d say.

Reminds me of The Royle Family episode when Dave and Denise get married and go off on honeymoon.

“I’ll ring you when we get to Majorca!” :smiley: :smiley:

Mexico and Vegas.

Friend of mine is off to Galapagos this year. And Ecuador I think.