Wedding Etiquette

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 968733, member: 24”]It was completely nasty.

You basically said that he had no right to comment on parents’ wishes as he was adopted.[/QUOTE]

I said nothing of the sort ffs.

Kev has made a right cunt of Farmer here. :smiley:

A lot of posters get very wound up by Kev’s comments and completely miss when he is pulling the piss-it is quite funny to observe.

@Mac could you share what you meant by the comment that is causing so much kerfuffle, please? To me, it seemed like a very nasty comment, out of character with the poster that I know and love so well but mbb and harry seem to know another meaning to it. Why don’t you clarify and we can all move on.

Agreed. The cock thing was obviously a joke.

Mac has put himself a corner where his allies are MBB and Harry. When he realises this, he will realise he was wrong.

I’d prefer another 24 hours of people telling me what I was trying to say before I decide which post is the most accurate.

I’ll take your word for it, bro.

I have no idea what’s going on here.

Mac has suggested that instead of putting money in cards people should adopt a child for the newly weds instead.

200-300

You’ve torn the board apart with your question-that’s what’s going on here, pal. Hope you’re happy. Was it around this time last week you asked the question? Seems like a lifetime ago.

From what I can gather, Kev met some bird who said adopted lads are massive cocks and Mac believes in some sort of feudal system where only those with a direct bloodline are entitled to an opinion on family matters

Less than 40% of the above post is factually accurate

This thread has been an unexpected hit, well done to all.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 968417, member: 24”]
That is an outrageous post, completely uncalled for, very nasty, and totally incorrect.[/QUOTE]
I wouldve thought its a fairly normal post for @Mac

I called this already…

TFK exclusive???..

To say thank you to everyone for their participation in this debate @caoimhaoin[/USER] has offered to pay for all of us (apart from me cos I’m no craic and [USER=109]@Mac cos he hates adopted people) to attend his humanist wedding in Australia, there’s a wedding gift registery at http://www.hollandandbarrett.ie/ but don’t feel any pressure.

The only green he’ll get off me will involve time going by really slowly & a fit of the munchies thereafter.