Wedding Etiquette

Well the princess will probably have to throw a ton… There’s no way I am doubling up, I don’t even want to go to the thing… 150 from both should be ok, yeah?

Expect them to offer you a free bar and to babysit their first 3 adopted kids

Could be construed by the princess as miserly, a dangerous road to be on this one.

It will be more money to spend on her…

Go with your heart.

15o is generous.

We still can be, pal. Just stop being such a dick.

You’re on the money there, pal. Anymore would be excessive.

To quote Gary Johnston, pussies don’t like dicks, its just how it is.

150 and an adopted pet.

Which one?

150 and an olive hamper.

Could someone put this fucking thread to bed please??

If you don’t know I worry about you.

Are you out of your head or what? This is like a theatrical reprise of a Tyrone/Armagh Ulster final in baking heat in Clones.
Kev is playing the Ryan McMenamin role for Tyrone, annoying all and sundry. Mac, Bomber and others are like the Armagh forwards, quick and nippy with no real teeth. A deserved half-time recess. The second half may involve a location change to a Munster venue.

[QUOTE=“Boxtyeater, post: 969409, member: 246”]Are you out of your head or what? This is like a theatrical reprise of a Tyrone/Armagh Ulster final in baking heat in Clones.
Kev is playing the Ryan McMenamin role for Tyrone, annoying all and sundry. Mac, Bomber and others are like the Armagh forwards, quick and nippy with no real teeth. A deserved half-time recess. The second half may involve a location change to a Munster venue.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps. But when second tier posters like Mark Renton come back tearing the arse out of it one week later, i get annoyed.

Spoilt for choice Glas.

This has gone badly for Mac. Rightly so as well, and it’s restored my faith in a few lads that they see this for what it is. His refusal to answer horse was very telling.

+1

a bad few days for Mac