Wedding Etiquette

A bad few days for the word Etiquette.

Where did I refuse to answer him?

It’s a bit hard to point out where you refused to answer him where such a thing, by definition, doesn’t exist.

jog on pal…kev has sent you packing and exposed you for the bitter hook nosed fiend you truly are…

@Mac getting an awful chasing here. Deservedly so, the hook nosed cunt.

i hate to say it but Mac is coming across as a vile heinous hook nosed soup taking cunt on this thread

If I’m Ryan McMenamin, then surely Mac is the Seamus Callnan of the forum. Good on the lesser competition days, no bottle for the big leagues though.

I’m being ganged up on here like a ginger adopted child. The bullies won’t get the better of me though.

Alan Shatter could empathise with your position here. Until you explain what your adoption point was and how it relates to weddings then the masses will continue to demand answers.

I’m responding to this post to indicate I’m not refusing to answer the question

Go out, have a dozen beers or so, log on and abuse the fuck out of them all.

This is a job for Vintage Mac not this New Clean Living Married Mac.

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 969862, member: 306”]Go out, have a dozen beers or so, log on and abuse the fuck out of them all.

This is a job for Vintage Mac not this New Clean Living Married Mac.[/QUOTE]

I’ve 2 beers down already. Its not the same if its not a Sunday.

You’re headed in the right direction at least.

Has the cloak descended?

It’s being lowered

Lads, christenings.

I’m going to one today. There’s food laid on in an Italian down in Temple Bar after, which is owned by friends of the child’s parents/family.

Does one give a gift or will a card suffice?

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 972976, member: 129”]Lads, christenings.

I’m going to one today. There’s food laid on in an Italian down in Temple Bar after, which is owned by friends of the child’s parents/family.

Does one give a gift or will a card suffice?[/QUOTE]
Gift. 100 euro in a card should do it.

Ah get the fuck. I don’t even believe in religion.

a sick joked to make thraw look tight? €150 minimum

Give them your children’s allowance sure, that’s what they are looking for. The cunts.