Wedding Etiquette

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 972976, member: 129”]Lads, christenings.

I’m going to one today. There’s food laid on in an Italian down in Temple Bar after, which is owned by friends of the child’s parents/family.

Does one give a gift or will a card suffice?[/QUOTE]

also known as a “naming cermony” or circumcision

I’m going to one today. There’s food laid on in an Italian down in Temple Bar after, which is owned by friends of the child’s parents/family.

€50 is sufficient for christenings, pal. Perhaps a voucher for that amount for a baby/kids’ shop in the card either.

Jesus - if you’re giving a card stick some money in it.

Does he post here now too? What a forum.

Sorting out Prayers of the faithful for my own nuptials.

Had 2 slots for @croppy[/USER], [USER=1785]@Ebeneezer Goode[/USER] and [USER=80]@Young Ned of the Hill so stuck the 3 names into a hat.

Croppy was the lucky name that stayed in the hat

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 973338, member: 48”]Sorting out Prayers of the faithful for my own nuptials.

Had 2 slots for @croppy[/USER], [USER=1785]@Ebeneezer Goode[/USER] and [USER=80]@Young Ned of the Hill so stuck the 3 names into a hat.

Croppy was the lucky name that stayed in the hat[/QUOTE]

:eek:

[/QUOTE]
You’ll be fine mate

That Bayan will stay healthy.

Lord hear us.

Lord graciously hear us.

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/02/engagement-rings-scam-facts.html

As good a thread as any I suppose,

Congrats to lapsed poster @KIB man[/USER] (not sure of his alter ego log username) who tied the knot at the weekend. I believe the kind words from [USER=1]@Rocko who couldnt make the nuptials had people both crying and roaring laughing.

Just a pity Wexford couldnt beat Clare on Saturday and make it an even better weekend.

Fuck @KIB man and his denying us inevitable, endless Roy Keane-related hilarity.

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 978520, member: 112”]As good a thread as any I suppose,

Congrats to lapsed poster @KIB man[/USER] (not sure of his alter ego log username) who tied the knot at the weekend. I believe the kind words from [USER=1]@Rocko who couldnt make the nuptials had people both crying and roaring laughing.

Just a pity Wexford couldnt beat Clare on Saturday and make it an even better weekend.[/QUOTE]

Many’s a poster has been through this website at this stage but no one struck me as a tosser as much as @KIB man.

what ever happened to this guy??..he was like a younger version of Kev … roaring about how he took on the world and won…then dramatically stormed off when some lad from the internet double crossed him…

Ah Kev isn’t nearly as bad as him.

I remember him going on about how Bernard McNamara gave him his business card once. And something about some hot bird on a bus slipping off her seat when she was talking to him but he turned her down as he had a bird.

got a wedding invite today with “presence not presents”, asking guests to make a charity donation if they would like to mark the day

You better give them something in an envelope you hungry fucker.

Sssshhh

We’ll be off again for a few days.

Are this couple hippies or just very well to do @corner back ?

Why do they have to be either.
Maybe they are just good and sensible people who believe there are more important things in the world other than themselves.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 978976, member: 273”]Why do they have to be either.
Maybe they are just good and sensible people who believe there are more important things in the world other than themselves.[/QUOTE]
They sound like hippie cunts