Wedding Etiquette

Slightly off topic but I used to work with an ugly cunt who used to organise table quizzes to fund her ‘charity’ trips abrooad.

‘Charity’ trips included going on the Inca trail in Peru.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 978583, member: 24”]Ah Kev isn’t nearly as bad as him.

I remember him going on about how Bernard McNamara gave him his business card once. And something about some hot bird on a bus slipping off her seat when she was talking to him but he turned her down as he had a bird.[/QUOTE]
Fuck you ya cunt.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 979015, member: 24”]Slightly off topic but I used to work with an ugly cunt who used to organise table quizzes to fund her ‘charity’ trips abrooad.

‘Charity’ trips included going on the Inca trail in Peru.[/QUOTE]
Put any cunt who wouldnt know one end of a hammer from another and has ever done a Niall Mellon Trust into that.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 979015, member: 24”]Slightly off topic but I used to work with an ugly cunt who used to organise table quizzes to fund her ‘charity’ trips abrooad.

That’s very very off topic pal.

Maybe you posted it here because subconsciously you wanted to marry her.

I’m sure this has been mentioned multiple times in the Things That Are Wrong Thread.

If they care so much about the charity why don’t they give them the full 5k and forgo the trip to some far flung corner of South America.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 979142, member: 1786”]I’m sure this has been mentioned multiple times in the Things That Are Wrong Thread.

If they care so much about the charity why don’t they give them the full 5k and forgo the trip to some far flung corner of South America.[/QUOTE]

id agree with this
some cunt i know is on FB showing the great charity work he is doing with people in The Philipines
The cunt then has the gumption to go onto a FB page and lecture a group of fellas at home who are trying to clean up the shopfronts on the town about how the need to “organise” themselves properly, questioning their attitude…
There are people starving at home and begging on the street, maybe this cunt who is showing pictures of himself drinking with other heroes in Manilla fopr this great cause and then in the next one surrounded by groups of smiling kids would decide to go up into the estates and try to help out a few people, i suppose getting a photograph taken with a few starving local kids would be beneath him

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 979201, member: 367”]id agree with this
some cunt i know is on FB showing the great charity work he is doing with people in The Philipines
The cunt then has the gumption to go onto a FB page and lecture a group of fellas at home who are trying to clean up the shopfronts on the town about how the need to “organise” themselves properly, questioning their attitude…
There are people starving at home and begging on the street, maybe this cunt who is showing pictures of himself drinking with other heroes in Manilla fopr this great cause and then in the next one surrounded by groups of smiling kids would decide to go up into the estates and try to help out a few people, i suppose getting a photograph taken with a few starving local kids would be beneath him[/QUOTE]

Your only option here is to call him out on this on Facebook, let us now how you get on

There are people starving at home and begging on the street, maybe this cunt who is showing pictures of himself drinking with other heroes in Manilla fopr this great cause and then in the next one surrounded by groups of smiling kids would decide to go up into the estates and try to help out a few people, i suppose getting a photograph taken with a few starving local kids would be beneath him[/QUOTE]
Is trying to clean up shopfronts mental considering the bomb threats over your way mick?

Call the cunt out or throw up a link to his facebook page here.

I’d say they’re doing some “charity” in Manilla alright. Off to Pattaya for their next “project”.

i never said there was anything wrong with it…

Definitely not hippies. Fairly well off but not loaded I’d imagine. Quiet, sound couple. They’re going to Iran on their honeymoon

ill “out” you on here in a second you cunt…

No presents and going to Iran for their honeymoon? Fucking try hards.

Please don’t Mick, my mother will go apeshit.

They sound like great craic.

I hope they get their heads cut off.

:eek:

Was chatting to a pal who got married recently.

He said they experienced some incredible generosity and stinginess in equal measure.

Regarding the latter, he said the bride’s aunt and her husband and their three 30-something year old children and assorted wives/husbands/partners were all invited separately. So 4 couples if you will.

The aunt and uncle put €200 in the card and signed it as being from them and “gang”. Essentially their three children, the bride’s cousins, and their respective partners piggybacked on the old pair and gave nothing themselves.

€200 for 8 people. :eek:

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1082427, member: 9”]Was chatting to a pal who got married recently.

He said they experienced some incredible generosity and stinginess in equal measure.

Regarding the latter, he said the bride’s aunt and her husband and their three 30-something year old children and assorted wives/husbands/partners were all invited separately. So 4 couples if you will.

The aunt and uncle put €200 in the card and signed it as being from them and “gang”. Essentially their three children, the bride’s cousins, and their respective partners piggybacked on the old pair and gave nothing themselves.

€200 for 8 people. :eek:[/QUOTE]
Bet they were from Cork. Sounds like a real Cork thing to do.