Wedding Etiquette

Ring them up and offer to buy it back off them.

This is what I think to be honest.

It’s actually an abstract copper sculpture of a young lad kicking a football. It is/was multi denominational. Probably been melted down or planted in his head.

a sculpture of a gga player ,ffs

a new low for the soup taker

Ah jaysus.

Ah Jaysus what, Solomon?

http://allstarawards.net/catalog/images/Soccer_Trophy.jpg

Actually, don’t answer that. I doubt I’d enjoy it.

By this lad actually[ATTACH=full]2289[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1082771, member: 80”]a sculpture of a gga player ,ffs

a new low for the soup taker[/QUOTE]
You should fuck off back to your thread in support of that British soccer team. Like a good man.

Oh my good jaysus.

I’d rather support indigenous talent than slag it off.
He makes beautiful things.

A bird made it?

:confused:

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1082784, member: 1170”]I’d rather support indigenous talent than slag it off.
He makes beautiful things.[/QUOTE]
It was probably a lovely gift flatty and whether he liked it or not it was remiss of him not to thank you. Maybe he thought he did. It’ll eventually come up whenever you see him again I suppose. Don’t fret about it too much.

When my sister got married, for the 2nd time, me and wifey got her a minature of the statue of cuchulainn in the GPO, we also gave 500 quid

How appropriate for a wedding gift. There are levels of symbolism there.

The only mistake you made flattythehurdler was putting a bit of thought into it. Cash money only.
The whole wedding thing is bullshit. But I was at an alternative wedding recently and it was horrific. Traditional works

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1082784, member: 1170”]I’d rather support indigenous talent than slag it off.
He makes beautiful things.[/QUOTE]

He saw you coming bud.

There are probably a few lads back your way would take it off his hands no bother.