Wedding Etiquette

That is a fucking corker of an idea. I’m stealing this with pride.

Cash comes and goes quickly but in 30 years time they will still have a sculpture of 2 robins. Looking at each other. You can’t buy that.

1 Like

You can, Flatty can get you one.

4 Likes

They’ll always be thinking of Flatty when they look at those two robins. Looking at each other.

1 Like

But how often will they be going through cardboard boxes of stuff together in their shed or attic? They’ll never even see the robins.

2 Likes

Only 20 quid a head too - the airport genie used to also grant fast track through security but they’ve unbundled it and its an extra €6. Still for just over €50 for the couple it’s probably worth adding it in.

1 Like

If you know their flight schedule home through London you could double it up with that. That’s often the most depressing part of it with likely with a long layover in some hellhole like Gatwick.

1 Like

Use your air-miles and upgrade them.

I bet your girlfriend was really impressed. You absolute spazzer.

@bandage. They had loads of sleepovers already. With lashings and lashings of ginger beer.

3 Likes

Ah fuck it fagan. That is both funny , and depressing, at the same time.
Price is everything these days, it seems.
I love looking at my art.
Here are two oils I am contemplating purchasing.
As a complete aside.
Ps I knew ye’d all laugh at me. Sniff.

4 Likes

My Ma and da bought us a sculpture of two seagulls for a wedding present. My little one calls them “da ducks” in a broad manc accent, and they are often either dressed in baby clothes, or adorned with barbie stickers and necklaces and the like.
They are great.
They are a bit pissed off looking though.

Are you trying to turn lads away from sleeping over or something flatty?

No room left under the Patio.

Do you dream of heavy industry Flatty ?

Are you required to do anything in terms of a gift or a card if a mate gets married and doesn’t tell you until after the fact?

Do nightmares of ground labouring count?

Why don’t you get them a nude of yourself altogether? You know you want to.

All depends, did they feck off to get married and not tell anyone ?

Just been invited to a funwedding in January. I’ll report back with the inevitable faux pas that I’ll make and report back so this thread is up to date and equal