Wedding Etiquette

Ps.
If you see any celebrities over there let me know. I’m the celeb spotting adjucator.

6 Likes

They were rolling up their trousers to Thunderstruck at this one, I’ll wager.

3 Likes

“After over 4 years together Michael moved into a house with Gwen and her housemates.” - I’d say that went down well with the housemates.

A Game of Thrones inspired table plan.

What’s fucking wrong with people?

4 Likes

It’s fucking comedy gold. Where do they get these goons.

2 Likes

You should do a stint in the IT world lads. These weirdos are 10 a penny.

4 Likes

Gwen ripped off the cover to reveal MC/GC

Fuckin hell, I’d say the crowd went wild with that one

2 Likes

I’d say it was one wedding where you’d have been very careful not to catch the bouquet.

Going to wedding today. 4/7 I’ll have my tie around my head later.

4 Likes

Just after getting an invite to a wedding I was sure I had escaped :sweat:

Meet a few old college friends though so I suppose not all bad

Just don’t go. I have not gone to around 4 of the last 5 weddings I’ve been invited to. Life is too short. Last wedding was in Dublin last year, lovely affair, knew half the people there and home in bed by 3. Two cousins weddings (2 separate weddings for separate cousins) that I haven’t seen in years have been politely declined in the last 5 months.

Could you please expand on the format of your polite decline?

Did you feel obliged to offer a reason or a simple “no” response?

Why do muldoons feel the need to invite all their cousins? Ridiculous behaviour.

3 Likes

ammm… cause the cousins could be the inlaws pal.

10 Likes

What’s with “the legs on upside down” look a lot of Irish women have? The bride is a case in point.

Is it Porter and Kebabs?

2 Likes

On one occasion the invite was conveyed through my parents who are going. I told them to tell them I couldn’t go. Not sure how they conveyed the message back but I presume it was polite. The other one I would know the cousin a little better so he texted me. I texted back that I would love to go but away that weekend so no can do. I’m pretty sure he knows it was an excuse but I doubt he really cared. I know I wouldn’t if the roles were reversed.

They’ll only be talking about us if you don’t invite them so invite them!

Huh? Kankles?

Who was it on here shifted his own cousin at a wedding, @ClarkeyCat ?

2 Likes

cesc4 it was. And he was dating her, not just scored her on a once off.

2 Likes

What’s that look pal? Any pics?