Wedding Etiquette

Not necessarily true. @Cesc4 dated his cousin after meeting her at a family wedding - not sure if there was any shenanigans at the wedding itself though. @ClarkeyCat scored his cousin at a family wedding alright if memory serves me correctly.

:astonished:

He did yeah. Wrote a big essay on here gloating about it.

Was very pleased to hear last weekend that I will have a wedding to attend in November. I have been toying with the idea of buying a tweed suit in recent months and this has made my mind up for me.

Looking forward to shopping for it already

5 Likes

I haven’t been to a wedding for about 10 years.

don’t take any shortcuts, go all out on top quality

1 Like

I plan to, pal. Gonna make a serious investment and have it for life

2 Likes

Will it be like one of Rich Riccis suits? Are you his good friend Joe Chambers from clare

What colour tweed?

Something along these lines

7 Likes

the last one is unreal

1 Like

Last one is nice. Are you a very good looking man? You won’t pull it off otherwise. I’m bang average. I couldnt pull it off. An ugly man can’t wear an ugly suit

1 Like

Is this not a contradiction?

I dont make the rules. I think it means that David Beckham for example could wear whatever he wanted a pull off something a bi more extravagant. Whereas maybe the Gooch couldn’t

He is a shortarse. Only fooling himself.

They’re lovely suits. You should get a cane as well and you’ll be Chris Eubanks altogether.

3 Likes

And a monocle

Saw a cunt wearing a monocle today. Had a beard too, the double cunt.
I had an overwhelming desire to punch the fucker. I think I would have been well within my rights if I had.

1 Like

You will be cordially invited to mine, pal.

1 Like

Middle one for me. :clap:

1 Like