Wedding Etiquette

“I might drift awaaaaaayyyyy,
I’ve been telling old stories, singing songs”

Holy fuck.

That said I had the pleasure of hearing Dolores Keane sing that at 4am many moons ago and twould soften the crevices of the hardest hearts.

3 Likes

Everybody now

SO LET ME TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU

1 Like

So what do lads think of going to the church?

Wedding tomorrow first one that I haven’t really felt I should go to the church. The only few I’ll know well at wedding aren’t going? Thoughts? I was thinking I’d just rock in late

1 Like

Lost some friends that I needed losing , found others oOoooooon the waaaaaaaay.

1 Like

I was at one recently and was chatting with a couple people including my mate and the girl he is marrying this August, and my other mate and the girl he married last year. Anyway a friend of my mates is getting married the day before my mate in August, and his fiancée has advised anyone invited to both weddings to just pick one and they won’t be offended if they don’t come to theirs. I said couldn’t they just go to both? “No because they won’t be there in time for the mass, if you don’t come to the mass you don’t come to the wedding.” The wife of my other mate chimed in with, “I completely agree, one or two turned up to the hotel at ours and don’t think it wasn’t noticed, I was fuming.”

I was flabbergasted. Surely you’d accommodate people to come to your wedding? Basically, bitches be crazy.

1 Like

I think we all are after reading that.

12 Likes

I thought it was a riddle and that the answer would be himself.

2 Likes

You lost me at mate…

2 Likes

Would all your ‘mates’ getting women get you wondering at all kid?

2 Likes

mateception it turns out glas is his own mate

Can anyone other than glas and his many mates give us an opinion

As one bride said to me "No mass, no dinner "

The mass is the most important part of the day buddy. Of course sometimes traffic can be a cunt and you can simply run late. Cant be helped.

3 Likes

Bad manners not to go to the actual marriage in the church.

6 Likes

I’ve missed mass at a few weddings but usually ensure I apologise to one of the couple and ensure I’ve a fairly solid excuse. Kids give you endless excuses.

Fuck ye anyway

You weren’t thinking of missing the actually ceremony were you ?!

What would you do with the 45 minutes you would save? Bore the shite out of us on here?

5 Likes

Traffic at McAlistars Garage can be bad, certainly the lights up from Angelios on the Swords road can keep you a bit.

Back road up towards Fingallions is a pain in the hole sometimes.

Eh where might you be coming from @myboyblue ?

3 Likes

:joy: