Wedding Etiquette

sorry pal, but are you fucking crazy?

a wedding as a first date? fuck right off… 15 hours in her company all the introductions, playful banter between workmates and you “is this yer one”

NO.

[quote=“The Burner, post: 805817, member: 1580”]The Burners Wedding gift Scale.

Invited without a guest, Not one of your close friends. €100
Invited with a guest but havent anyone to bring, Not one of your close friends. €120 (Id acknowledge the +1 invite)
Bring a bird with you who doesnt know either of the couple. €150
Bring a bird with you who knows the couple but again not close friends. €200

Wedding of a close friend without bring any guest €200
Wedding of a close Friend and Bringing a bird €250
Wedding of a close Friend and bring a bird who also know couple. €300

Wedding of a family member. €300
Wedding of a family member with a bird €400[/quote]

More money than sense.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 805875, member: 348”]sorry pal, but are you fucking crazy?

a wedding as a first date? fuck right off… 15 hours in her company all the introductions, playful banter between workmates and you “is this yer one”

NO.[/quote]

So he should just plain rape her without the decency of a day out and meal? fair enough.

Anyone with a golfclub in their avatar is directed to go over to Locke’s golf forum and leave us here the fuck alone, you cunt.

+1. Don’t know how they are reared down Wexford way but where I come from you at least buy the girl a bag of chips first.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 805891, member: 1537”]+1. Don’t know how they are reared down Wexford way but where I come from you at least buy the girl a bag of chips first.[/quote]Irish girls eat too many chips as it is without enablers like you encouraging them. Cop on.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 805865, member: 332”]+1
He did qualify it by saying he wasn’t expecting it, so I assume it was some work mate of his who felt obliged. I’ve no doubt he/she will be delighted when Bandage declines[/quote]Especially if he receives a handy 50 into the bargain like some of the dopes on here are suggesting.

Yes but I counteract that with the exercise they get when I chase them down dark alleys and give them the terror sweats. It’s all about balance, kid.

I know of people weighing up how many people yet invite based on how much money they expect to get off them and would it cover the wedding. The fucking idiots.

Irish weddings had become a bit of a farce, have not been at one in a few years now, have they changed?

This giving money to someone who invites you to their wedding bemuses me, I think it’s a load of shite in the modern day. I’m sure comment has been passed on the fact that I never gave a penny to anyone, but fuck it, if they needed it or deserved it I’d be one of the first ones there.

Well not really.

Max I am paying is 300 for a family member, 200 for a close friend and 100 for someone I know. Id say that is pretty standard.

We have carryharry to post pictures instead of replies and one of him is enough, thanks.

Now please move along.

(Christ, where’s Flano when you need him?)

Has MBB stopped posting pictures instead of replies then? That is an awful shit picture-reply above.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 805945, member: 129”]We have carryharry to post pictures instead of replies and one of him is enough, thanks.

Now please move along.

(Christ, where’s Flano when you need him?)[/quote]

standing idly by in the cyling thread…

Be sure and come out of Thrawneens arse for air at some stage Glas…

[quote=“The Burner, post: 805950, member: 1580”]Be sure and come out of Thrawneens arse for air at some stage Glas…[/quote]Your first decent post.

Get up the yard

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 805945, member: 129”]We have carryharry to post pictures instead of replies and one of him is enough, thanks.

Now please move along.

(Christ, where’s Flano when you need him?)[/quote]

Na I think Ill Stick around for a while, I see ye have collected some of AFR’s finest retards.

Huh?

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 805865, member: 332”]+1

He did qualify it by saying he wasn’t expecting it, so I assume it was some work mate of his who felt obliged. I’ve no doubt he/she will be delighted when Bandage declines[/quote]

Fuck off you horrible prick.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 805875, member: 348”]sorry pal, but are you fucking crazy?

NO.[/quote]

Spot on.

Ridiculous advice indeed. Why would give someone you barely know money when you are not attending?