Wedding Etiquette

What a shower of spastics. Of course he is not going to give these cunts 50 Euro, I thought it was clear I was only ripping the piss. Wind ye’re necks in ye window lickers.

Sorry mate but that is a backtrack.

If I had done that, there would probably be a new thread set up about it. Such is the way this place works.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 806029, member: 24”]Sorry mate but that is a backtrack.

If I had done that, there would probably be a new thread set up about it. Such is the way this place works.[/quote]

Ah here :rolleyes:

It’s like the time I said I met Paul O’Connell in the gym and his two Heineken cup medals fell out of his bag… You’re a gullible sort, It’s endearing, but you’d want to sort yourself out.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 806032, member: 1796”]Ah here :rolleyes:

It’s like the time I said I met Paul O’Connell in the gym and his two Heineken cup medals fell out of his bag… You’re a gullible sort, It’s endearing, but you’d want to sort yourself out.[/quote]

sorry mark, but if anyone knows a backtrack, climbdown or a re-positioning following full discovery of the facts its farmer

:smiley:

Can’t believe he would know any humans capable of getting married.

Stage 2 Rattled

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 730951, member: 9”]Couldn’t find an appropriate thread to seek forum feedback on wedding related queries.

I’m attending a wedding tomorrow and I have a couple of questions as follows:

1. What are the current trends regarding cash gifts? What’s standard? What’s overly generous? What’s mean?

2. Do you hand over the card on the day itself? If so, at what stage?[/QUOTE]

Any market movements in the past 18 months, guys?

What’s an appropriate amount if you’re performing the crucial role of groomsman?

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 964762, member: 9”]Any market movements in the past 18 months, guys?

What’s an appropriate amount if you’re performing the crucial role of groomsman?[/QUOTE]

€1k

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 964762, member: 9”]Any market movements in the past 18 months, guys?

What’s an appropriate amount if you’re performing the crucial role of groomsman?[/QUOTE]

Can’t believe you’re asking this.

You lived with this guy for many years. Yet you feel the need to seek the opinion of others with regard to the monetary present.

In the words of Roxette, listen to your heart.

Two hunge for a normal person. 5 if you’re a businessman.

200-300

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 964771, member: 24”]Can’t believe you’re asking this.

You lived with this guy for many years[/QUOTE]
Clarkeys getting married :o :clap:

Hardly, they havent had the referendum yet

You’d want to be getting 150 euro an hour anyway. Charge extra if you have to speak.

That was funny, pal.

How much are you giving yourself?

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 964880, member: 9”]That was funny, pal.

How much are you giving yourself?[/QUOTE]
I think the cunt gave me a decent present back in the day so I’ll have to reciprocate.

I hope to hear Gabriel’s Oboe at the wedding. A wonderful piece.

I trust Bandage will get a reading to do, Corinthians perhaps?

Will the bride go with a traditional gown or something more modern, bandage / appendage?