Wedding Etiquette

friend of mine is getting married next July in Costa Blanca. Probably helps that she is from there so its in her home town by the cost. Will be making a holiday for the family so works out ok. We had plenty of notice too to get shit sorted. Seems to be a nice area anyway. The ceremony doesnt start until 7.30 that evening. Band is booked to start sometime near midnight. They reckon the event itself wont finish til about 7am.

If they end up falling out an cancelling it, I’ll let you know and you’ll have it all set up and ready to go!

1 Like

Humanists are hipster cunts

1 Like

Catholic Church wedding is the only way to do it lads.

3 Likes

Fuck away off, its not 1960 anymore people can do what they want.

3 Likes

Fuck off with yourself.

3 Likes

Who is organising @ChocolateMice’s stag?

Princess

2 Likes

Of course people can do what they want…my opinion is a traditional catholic church wedding is the best option.

Look each to their own.

1 Like

If you don’t believe in angels and fairies and all that shite, you’re a hypocrite getting married in a Catholic Church.

1 Like

My brother has a humanist ceremony. One of the bridesmaids married them. It was v nice casual ceremony.

My brother is though, it must be said, a most unmerciful snowflake

7 Likes

I have faith thats the difference…the Catholic church has its obvious flaws…but the sacrament of marriage isnt one of them.

2 Likes

On the plus side you don’t need to give them a cash present. You can just tell them you bought some carbon credits or sponsored a child in Leitrim for them.

16 Likes

Bad call mate, a few months ago you’d have hoovered up the likes for a bit of Catholic propaganda, now that the spiritual leader is being eaten by rats in a bedsit somewhere you’ve ended up looking a fool.

1 Like

I wouldnt even comment on it only for the great ceremony that we had before christmas.

Look if someone wants to get married in Vegas or NY fairplay…we did consider that too but it was never a runner for me personally.

I was married in a church as well but I wouldn’t say it’s any better or worse, each to their own. I was at a few great bin church weddings but the vast majority that I’ve been to have been traditional, some great, some shit. The wedding will be judged on the party.

Ah fuck that humanist shite. Church wedding, beef or salmon and cocktails sausages at 11 o clock. All other weddings can fuck off!

5 Likes

What a cuntish remark.

:rollseyes:

I’d rather listen to science than some lads in weird frocks but each to their own

Give me a proper Roman Catholic wedding any day. This new shite doesn’t cut the mustard with anyone, the brides have this lovely vision of a day with a different slant, that’ll stand out and make it better than that jealous bitch Emer that had a top top day in the village church and the local 4*.
Fuck that Paudi, we’ll do the whole lot below in the local fire station… it’ll be a great day, they’ll be all talking about our day.
Sure they will.yeah. Ya septic cunt.

6 Likes