Wedding Etiquette

Disappointed we’ve no mutual friends mate.

WTF a cunt round here told me his name was Mark Renton???

2 Likes

I deleted everyone a while back, kid… i’ve only started accepting fans back recently…

Old people would tell you that if you’d spent the whole ceremony kicking kittens around the place.
They’ve no problem lying straight to your face.

5 Likes

This is his profile pic. Princess looking on lovingly in the background.

4 Likes

Choose life …

And you said you had no mutual friends??? FFS thats half your family up again the wall of the house

Harriman eh? Are you the midget rapper off the voice?

That’s @Phil_Leotardo by the door and @Mark_Renton by the window. Young @Joe_Player down the front then.

1 Like

Yeah I had plenty of comments like that at mine also. Once people actually go to one, they realise that they can be a lovely occasion compared to the nonsense and formalities of a church ceremony.

We did go up the road for photos afterwards however and some old lady passing asked us where we had gotten married. We replied the name of the hotel to which she replied saying “no where did you get married?, who married ya?” When we gave her more clarity, she simply scoffed and said “_oh, sure you are not really married the_n?” :joy:
I did say with a massive grin on my face “well, we are ya” but she had already moved on in disgust :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t mind being called anything really, but don’t ever, ever accuse me of being a rapper/whigger.

@Bandage I want this guy banned for outing me on the internet.

1 Like

You’re gay? So princess is a fella? That makes sense actually.

Bizarre carryon.

You’re

I am not

Well people that attended the wedding are hardly going to turn around and say it was a shite day, shite ceremony, shite dinner and shite atmosphere to you, are they now ?
Ffs sure every wedding you’ve attended you’re obliged to thank the couple and tell them it was the best ever.
The gullibility of the snowflakes doesn’t really surprise me though. [quote=“Phil_Leotardo, post:1633, topic:16951, full:true”]
Yeah I had plenty of comments like that at mine also. Once people actually go to one, they realise that they can be a lovely occasion compared to the nonsense and formalities of a church ceremony.

We did go up the road for photos afterwards however and some old lady passing asked us where we had gotten married. We replied the name of the hotel to which she replied saying “no where did you get married?, who married ya?” When we gave her more clarity, she simply scoffed and said “_oh, sure you are not really married the_n?” :joy:
I did say with a massive grin on my face “well, we are ya” but she had already moved on in disgust :grinning:
[/quote]

1 Like

I really hope that happened. It made my day.

You are a gas man BB :grin::grin:

Sure ''tis the truth. I was at a wedding a few years back (in Wexford ) and it was an awful day.
I’d be good mates with both the bride & groom but their families didn’t get on. One a wealthy big farm owing crowd, the other a council estate family. You could cut the tension with a blunt knife. But both of the lads were in their own bubble of the big day, sure they rang me after the honeymoon and I told them Mrs Bradley and myself never enjoyed a weekend as much … I was hardly going to say it was a potential warzone was I.