Wexford GAA 2012

Leacy is no centre forward. Much better in the half back line but seems to be struggling a bit there at the moment going by recent reports.

never a good sign when you starting moving backs into the forwards.

He played centre forward for U21’s last year (and possibly year before) so is well used to both areas. He’s just better in the backs in my opinion.

Yes never.

Like Pat Fox, Graham Geraghty, Brendan Reillly, Brian Whelahan, Chris Sutton etc.

Lads are not born with a position tatooed on their foreheads. It’s not Rogbe Union where players can only push in one position for their entire careers.

[quote=“Appendage, post: 637742”]

Yes never.

Like Pat Fox, Graham Geraghty, Brendan Reillly, Brian Whelahan, Chris Sutton etc.

Lads are not born with a position tatooed on their foreheads. It’s not Rogbe Union where players can only push in one position for their entire careers.[/quote]

Brian Corcoran is another.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

Ollie Moran made the switch very succesfully.

Ollie canning went the other way…

David O’Connor for Wexford.

Gizzy was originally a back as well wasn’t he?

Correct.

As did Ken McGrath

as did Donal Og

And Tommy Walsh.

So we all agree that KIB Man was talking horseshit then?

It’s sad that question even had to be asked Mac.

But yes, forever and always, yes.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

The senior footballers are unchanged for Sunday’s vital game in Belfast. Paddy Byrne will again be full forward having come in for Shane Roche ahead of last weekend’s game. I’d really like to see Michael O’Regan get some gametime as I think we need more variation to our attack.

Or Bradley is he’s back to full fitness. Shane Roche and Paddy Byrne are like half a footballer each - one can win the ball but then do nothing with it whereas the other is hopeless at getting possession but skillfull when he makes a bit of room for himself.

Agreed on Regan. Can Morris really give us another summer as an effective withdrawn half forward? I’d love to see Carty in this role, Morrissey either if he comes back.

morrisey was always a good half forward cant really see him coming back.

saw reagn at FF in then u21 game, very selfish, but perhaps he had to be on that night, not great support around him…

any one making the trip north?

I’ve a sneaking feeling we will get a result in Antrim.

dont jinx it padjo, i dont recall the last time we did well up there.

they wont be a bad side by any stretch of the imagination…