Wexford GAA 2012

The footballers gave the All Ireland champions a fair old rattle at least last year.

The hurlers were an embarrassment.

To be honest it’s clear Jason Ryan would do a better job managing the hurlers than Liam
Funne

How?

I see that Wexford have a Tipp man on the bench for their match against Laois at the weekend

The footballers also got knocked out of the championship by a Division 4 team last season and have spent the last 3 years in Division 3 themselves.

Here Bandage can you not go back to boycotting Wexford Gaa. Thanks.

No. Thanks.

Senior Football Results:

Sarsfields 2-10 Adamstown 0-11. :clap: :pint: :ireland:

St Anne’s 1-11 Horeswood 2-7.

Laois coming with a late run at Wexford here. Have scored 5 points in a row to reduce deficit to 3. 3-11 to 0-17 with 9 minutes left.

GOAL. WEXFORD. David Redmond.

We are staying up. Say, we are staying up.

GOAL. WEXFORD. Jack Guiney. A hat-trick for the young man. :clap:

An epic contest Bandage, Wexford worthy winners. Sorry for Willie Hyland, a 13 point haul today.

Full Time: Wexford 5-12 Laois 0-19. What a farcical scoreline. Wexford cement our place as the 4th best team in Leinster behind Kilkenny, Dublin and Galway. Now we can happily go off and wait in the long grass ahead of the championship. :clap:

Best of luck to Sarsfields in Round Two of the senior football championship this weekend and to whoever’s playing Clonard in whatever grade they’re in these days.

Chinner impressing everyone in the forward role I’m hearing.
Could be a spot for him on the Wexford team yet

Sarsfields make it 2 wins from 2 and Clonard lose. Ah lovely.

Surely Jason Ryan can’t ignore Brendan Mulligan and Mikey Hanrahan - the two best defenders in Wexford - with Wexford conceding huge tallies against Division 3 nobodies. Heroic defending by 14-man Sarsfields last night led by these two wonderful players. And a 2-goal salvo from Lee Chin in the 2-7 to 0-9 victory. He should be starting for Wexford too. As should the excellent Kevin Gore who kicked 2 points from midfield. Jason Murphy was out with an injury but he should be on the Wexford team also.

The Wexford minor hurlers have defeated Offaly in Tullamore by 2-13 to 3-8 in the opening game of the Leinster championship. Is there some convoluted format or was this straight knock-out? They were 5 points down after conceding 2 early goals and were 3-6 to 1-9 behind well into the second half so that’s a good comeback.

Why the irrational hatred of Clonard? All your posts smell suspiciously of someone who has never ever actually kicked a ball himself. That smell is interspersed with scents of insecurity and pitiful attempts to ape the very “best” of English “lad” culture. You’re some eejit.

There’s a sickening scent of Clonard from your first post. But I hope we see more posts from you and you didn’t sign up solely to put me in my place. :rolleyes:

And there’s nothing English lad culture about my posts either. You clown, you horrible Clonard clown. :guns:

Reigning champions Horeswood have lost again - that’s 2 defeats from 2 games now. It was always going to be tough to follow in the footsteps of last year’s title winning manager Derek O’Reilly who stepped aside.