Wexford GAA 2012

I didnā€™t sign up solely to put you in your place, thereā€™s a few more cretins here that need to be told whatā€™s what but thatā€™ll get sorted in time.
Iā€™ve been reading a good bit of this lately and some of the content is quite good, especially form the AFR refugees. Thereā€™s an awful lot of ould guff though from lads behind keyboards. I suppose thatā€™s the beauty of the interweb however. There is also a definite attempt to sound laddish too, (in a very fucking tan kind of way). all this ould shite about ā€œalright sortsā€ and the like.

Either way, Iā€™m looking forward to some facking banter on here. Innit?

An alright sort is a term coined by TFK members - you utter, utter cunt of a man. :rolleyes:

Just did a quick google to confirm the above, fair play, you are correct. I still think however that youā€™re a posing fucking manchild that needs to meet and befriend some real people. And there is definitely something Engerlish about you.

Edit: Why in the fuck is Jamie Redknapp mentioned in my profile??? What kind of a joint is this?

I donā€™t like people.

Re Redknapp, thereā€™s an automatic software programme in the forum background that matches postersā€™ comments with the sport pundit their posts most resemble. Itā€™s clearly identified you as some type of fuckwit.

Well played

What dates are Wexford in senior inter-county championship action? It just struck me that I might avoid a trip to the shithole that is Offlay if the game coincides with Euro 2012.

:lol:

Scrap, scrap, scrap :shakefist: :guns: :shakefist: :guns:

1st game of the championship is Sunday June 3rd in Croke Park Vs Laois/Longford at 2pm followed by Dubs vs Louth/Westmeath

Jim Berry is among five players who have been omitted from the Wexford hurling squad ahead of next monthā€™s Leinster SHC opener against Offaly.

The Faythe Harriers forward has been deemed surplus to requirements along with last yearā€™s goalkeeper Niall Breen (Tara Rocks), Jonathan Fogarty (St. Anneā€™s), Tomas Oā€™Leary (Bufferā€™s Alley) and Brendan Travers (Naomh Eanna). Manager Liam Dunne is expected to cut at least one more player from his panel before the end of the week.

Dunne has insisted, however, that the panel remains open-ended and that players who arenā€™t currently on the panel could be drafted in after the first round of the local SHC which gets underway on the weekend after next.

Fuck Clonard

:clap: :pint: :lol:

Minor footballers drew with Carlow after extra time in Horeswood last night.

Are we shit at underage football talent wise or do we lack the resources / organisation at that level?

When are we playing Offaly in the senior hurling championship?

Sunday of the June Bank holiday I believe - shocking that the GAA fail to take into account the Military Reenactment at Duncannon Fort.

By the looks of it itā€™s taking young lads five years to learn the skills of the game at Good Counsel, St Peterā€™s and Ramsgrange CS (the main academies) before it starts to translate to an intercounty level.

[quote=ā€œcroppy_boy, post: 637833ā€]

Sunday of the June Bank holiday I believe - shocking that the GAA fail to take into account the Military Reenactment at Duncannon Fort.

By the looks of it itā€™s taking young lads five years to learn the skills of the game at Good Counsel, St Peterā€™s and Ramsgrange CS (the main academies) before it starts to translate to an intercounty level.[/quote]

Weā€™re hardly playing football in Croker and hurling in Tullamore on the same day, are we?

Sorry was thinking of the football, flu has clogged up my small brain considerably.

WHEN ARE WE PLAYING OFFALY IN TULLAMORE?

Carmannach? When?

what the fuck is going on here, I leave this thread for a week and all hell breaks loose.

Bando, playing the biffos up there @ 7pm on the 2.6.12, yes a Saturday night.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

Shit. Iā€™ll have to go to that so.