Wexford GAA 2012

Full Time: Buffers Alley 1-20 Faythe Harriers 1-12. Not good.

Oulart beat St Martinā€™s by 3-16 to 2-14 in the first game.

St Anneā€™s lost to Adamstown last night. :lol:

Losing a hurling match to a team from the New Ross district. :lol:

The South West is rising, ignore it at your peril.

Davidstown gave a walk over at the weekend as most of the team were on a stag weekend :lol:

What a great little club :clap: Iā€™m proud to have represented them for many years if this is their attitude :rolleyes:

Was Greg Jacob involved in the Stag arrangements? The Sunday World will be on the case again.

where is davidstown in county wexford?

:rolleyes:

Ask one of the many people who you said you know from there :rolleyes:

Iā€™m not sure I know any. But feel free to let me know if that is not the case

All I know about you is that you are an inane cunt at the best of times and that your false sense of superiority comes from the time Yatesy
got you in as head sacristan at the local Protestant church

Wouldnā€™t say I know you though.

Its near Rathnure, just outside of Enniscorthy KIB Man. I think you and Mac would get on famously if you met.

:lol: KIB Man trying to imply that someone else has a false sense of superiority? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, he doesnā€™t know anyone from Davidstown. The post below is obviously from a different KIB Man :rolleyes:

:clap: top top internetting.

mac 1 kib 0.

fantastic work from mac. :clap: :clap: :clap:

take a bow.

fucking hell that is superb from mac. if your looking in sean, hope all is well pal

to be honest Iā€™m just jealous Iā€™m not part of the old boys club with mac, gman, pikeman and fran. can you imagine the joshing those chaps get up to when they get together?

:pint:

Kudos Mac.

Mac, GMan, Pikeman, Fran and CLG are all one person KIB Man.

Surely Mac remembering and bumping a post from August 2010 is way creepier than Rocko last week digging out a contradictory post KIB man made about John Terry in March 2012. :o

If a poster with a false sense of superiority threw out a few anecdotes about people he knew from Sarsfields GFC wouldnā€™t you remember it?

Pretty equal Iā€™d say.

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 637896ā€]

If a poster with a false sense of superiority threw out a few anecdotes about people he knew from Sarsfields GFC wouldnā€™t you remember it?[/quote]

I log such instances in a hardback notebook.