Wexford GAA 2012

[quote=ā€œAppendage, post: 638276ā€]Full and corner back are extremely difficult positions to play in inter county football so an off day is really noticed.
[/quote]

You can sometimes end up inadvertently scoring for the opposition when playing full back.

Indeed. By the time some lads realise that reporters opinions are only opinions and donā€™t really matter theyā€™ve actually retired.

Iā€™m sure Ryan will give Flynn a full analysis of his performance.

Analysis of performance is generally shit in gga. People tend to let 1 or 2 instances create their view of the entire performance.

E.g. the lad with the cool hairdo at midfield for Meath was said to have dominated the area yet Kildare won more ball there.

Then you have this notion of Brian Lohan being the greatest full back ever based on a few aimless clearances against Tipp in '99ā€¦

as biased as i may be, i can fully accept that molloy made a grievous error for the goal, and a handpass thereafter. I doubt the players with the exception of flynn care what goodison says, but its a poor reflection for people who werent at the game, basically its just poor journalism, but then again this is the wexford people so what does one expect.

anywya, we play tipp next, similar banana skin to limerick last year.

after seeing the posts here, I ventured onto twitter to see what the chaps were on about. Flynn not too happy, but his ranting at another tweeter, brendan fur1ong, alerted me to his page which I found quite humourous. I see Molloy on now not happy with his rating of 5.

Good to see they are giving this defeat the respect it deserves and focusing their attentions in the right direction in trying to bounce back from it anyway.

Surely the big news here is how Appendage has been converted to Twitter, having previously declared a hatred of it.

Hey Monkey you old bastard, fuck off.

In other news a source close to the panel has told me that there is a meeting tonight in Wexford Park between the squad, co board exec and Wexford People representatives to resolve this ratings issue.

The squad are anticipating a review of the ratings with new ratings published next Tuesday. Be interesting to see will Dean stick to his guns will the lads get their way.

You are an angry man arenā€™t you? Always quick to turn on people.

Still, at least thatā€™s the first time the words ā€œquick to turnā€ have been used to describe you.

Someone on the Wexford Supportersā€™ site saying that PJ Nolan has a broken hand and will be out for up to 6 weeks. That will make him touch and go for our All Ireland semi-final. He should definitely be available for the final though.

[quote=ā€œMonkey Allen, post: 638286ā€]You are an angry man arenā€™t you? Always quick to turn on people.

Still, at least thatā€™s the first time the words ā€œquick to turnā€ have been used to describe you.[/quote]

I have to disagree, I saw him cover a vast amount of ground at break neck pace there a few weeks back. Oh no no no, wait, youā€™re absolutely right, that was someone else entirely

Oooooft. Hurtful attack from Monkey and Scrunchie here.

Just heard from my man on the football squad and apparently the ratings will be updated next week with Molloy and Panther up by TWO each.

The result of the match could not be changed and they still lost.

No need to dwell on it appendage, im sure its long forgotten about by mostā€¦

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

Panther tweeted Alan Brogan looking for his jersey as he forgot to ask him for it after the game at the weekend. :rolleyes:

Comprehensive vicotry for Faythe Harriers against Glynn-Barntown in the senior hurling championship last night. :clap:

Was anyone at the games in Patrickā€™s Park last night? I heard the Shels beat us by a point but nothing about how it happened

I think thedancingbaby was there with farmerinthecity. Full report promised.

Sorry, thedancingbaby has just pmā€™d me to say he was standing beside a floodlight and it was not in fact farmerinthecity.

Rubbish banter.

Also, put some gel in your hair.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 638297ā€]Rubbish banter.
[/quote]

+1.

And we canā€™t even defend him by saying heā€™s great laugh off line.