Wexford GAA 2012

Bit of chat about it on www.wexfordsupporters.com.

Sound. I’d given up on that site a few months ago, it seemed to be heading the way of the Hogan Stand forum.

www.shelmaliers.ie have a match report up too.

Just had a gander at that there, sounds pretty typical of our performances over the last few years, however we’re no longer good enough to beat teams by hurling for the last 15 minutes.

Since when has Clive Lawler been going by Clive Lawler-Ryan?

I think I’ll go to the Leinster Hurling Finals on Sunday - Wexford v Dublin in the minor final.

I hope Lee Chins joins the senior hurling panel soonest.

Lee Chin was starring again I heard.
If only Dunne had asked him into the panel, he wouldn’t be playing this football shite.

Up Wexford!

Lost 2-15 to 1-14 in the minor final today. Have a few very good players though, especially full forward Conor McDonald and centre back Andrew Kenny. Like many Wexford teams over the past decade or more, we were beaten in the majority of the aerial exchanges but we were very tigerish, battled to the end and played some decent hurling at times. A few little mistakes cost us at crucial times but we still have an opportunity to regroup in the All Ireland series and gain more experience.

5 days later and the Wexford footballers are still giving poor Dean Goodison grief for his Leinster Final player ratings. :lol:

Which ones?

Lyng this time. Said Deano knows nothing about football and all the players know it anyway. All that was missing was a na na na na na.

Flynn was whingeing about pundits generally earlier too complaining about 'everyone 'saying Bernard Brogan had an off day last Sunday instead of admitting he got marked out of it.

He wasn’t marked out of it. He got on loads of ball but wasted most of it. That’s pretty much an off day really.

I guess most players dislike pundits as no one likes to be criticised. All a bit silly really.

Lyng played for the Martins in the hurling on Wed night if you give a fuck. Should be a bit fitter for the Tipp game I would profer.

Wonder if any Wexford hurling scouts were at Ballyboden-Jude’s the other night to see Wexford players dominating at centre back for each side.

Hearing whispers that Jim “Simba” Berry has been recalled to the Wexford panel. :clap:

Some journo to able to rate players who won’t be playing in a game that hasn’t happened yet.

Who’s the Judes centre back?

v Cork in the hurling, a double header in Thurles looking likely.

Should be a nice run out before we get to destroy Kilkenny in the quarters.

[quote=“Mac, post: 638314”]Who’s the Judes centre back?
[/quote]

Graham Nolan.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 638316”]

Graham Nolan.[/quote]

Not only is he a fine hurler, he is a lovely, lovely man.

[quote=“ClarkeyCat, post: 638317”]

he is a
lovely, lovely man.[/quote]

Graham nolan clarkey, not graham norton