Wexford GAA 2012

Just to explain to boggers, some of us poor town folk reside in housing estates. The houses are even semi-detached. Ned was my handball coach too. :clap:

The Gusserane / Ramsgrange hurling game was abandoned yesterday too when Shane Cullen got a serious neck injury and had to be taken to hospital by ambulance. Wasnt there to see what happened or anything, but heard it was just an innocuous fall. The James’ lads on here might be able to enlighten us maybe. Havent heard anything on how he is doing since.

Wasn’t there but heard he was given a clean bill of health.

It’ll make for an interesting rematch as the only way Gusserane can go through (according to the Wexford GAA website) from what I can make out is to defeat us by more than four points. We were three points up with eight minutes left yesterday but that was without Matthew O’Hanlon (holidays) and Kevin O’Grady (J1 Boston) both of whom should be back for the rematch.

The lad I met was married to Ned’s sister (think he said her name was Noreen)

He represented Wexford at minor, Under 21 and Senior.

He is a personal friend of Liam Dunne, Brian Cody and the doctor that worked on Shefflin’s leg.

It sounded like he knew more people than Kev

It must have been the great Eddie ‘Heffo’ Walsh.

It was mate :clap:

A very nice man who used his binoculars at times to get a close up of the schemozzles

Annes and Martins win their 1/4 finals handy. Adamstown and Duffry win relegation games, so Fethard and Clongeen fight to stay up

Sarsfields have just beaten Gusserane by 3 points too.

Sarsfields won 1-12 to 1-9. Were ahead all through and led 1-6 to 0-2 at half time. Anyone at any of these games?

Mattie Forde and Noel Morris both red carded. :lol:

Kilanerin scored a late goal to lead 1-9 to 0-11 but Castletown have just equalised.

:clap:

4 out of 4.

:clap:

never followed up to see what suspension he got after the county final last year. Was him I think, one of the worst thuggish acts I had seen for a long time. What was the final score?

Senior Football Semi-Final Draw:
Sarsfields v St Anne’s
St Martin’s v Castletown.

Intermediate championship semi final draw.

St James v. Ballyhogue
Glynn barntown v. Starlights

Eanna Martin had a decent game at half-back for Sars tonight. Quigley on the other hand, I barely noticed.

Ferns nearly beat Oulart tonight. The champions won after extra time. Cunts.

And then they all retired home and raped their children.

Obscene comment from Clarkey.

Anyone driving to Wexford? I missed my train. Harriers at 4pm in Wexford Park.

Driving to Carlow at about half three if that’s any use to you?