Wexford GAA 2012

Pat Roe.

Micko, the ould rogue

Ould?

Jason Ryan will undoubtedly be seething that Pat Gilroy announced his resignation tonight.

But getting back to us, Ryan’s departure is a win-win. We had 1 good year in 5 under him - the first year. We probably can’t be much worse under a new manager than we were this year [diabolical against Longford (drawn game) and Tipperary in the championship in particular] but a bit of slippage should be to the benefit of our hurling team in any case. Liam Dunne should strongly target Lee Chin and a few others now and get them to commit to hurling.

Bollocks. Ryan is now in the frame for the Dublin job.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 638463”]

Bollocks. Ryan is now in the frame for the Dublin job.[/quote]
In his dreams!

H’on The Mogues!!!

Did someone text you a result of one of their games or something?

I was in conversation with a St Anne’s player earlier who said they’re very confident of defeating the ‘soft townie scum’ next weekend.

:lol:

:clap: fucking townies. get at them and they’ll start fighting amongst themselves. cant take a few hits :guns:

Ramsgrange will play Starlights in the intermediate final after they beat Ballyhogue and Glynn Barntown.

[quote=“Gman, post: 638469”]

fucking townies. get at them and they’ll start fighting amongst themselves. cant take a few hits

Ramgrange* will play Starlights in the intermediate final after they beat Ballyhogue and Glynn Barntown.[/quote]

*St James

Good ol Fethard. Survive yet again. Starlights surely to win the Inter final against the Jimmies?
Oylegate through to a county football final though. What is wrong with the world?

Saw the last ten minutes of the Starlights v Glynn Barntown game and I thinkt he Starlioghts play a game very similar to us (St James’).

Very open and not dogged like both Glynn and Ballyhogue were. should be a lovely open and free flowing game of football but if we don’t improve on last weekend then there’s no way we’ll win it.

Got to respect Fethard for how they keep their heads up for the relegation battle. Whereas other clubs have the heads down going into it they always seem to see it as the main part of their championship and battle even harder when they’re in it.*

*shower of cunts that they are.

In other news I think we’re going to have a Battle Royale shoot off between Gman and Monkey (unless you’ve lined out for the first side my good Sir) in the Junior D District final. Going to be epic.

think fethard will have to bring back scrunchie and jim byrne next year.

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 638472”]In other news I think we’re going to have a Battle Royale shoot off between Gman and Monkey (unless you’ve lined out for the first side my good Sir) in the Junior D District final. Going to be epic.
[/quote]
Wha? Gman is out of retirement?
Must be badly stuck for a freetaker

have to keep more in touch KIB. scrunchie was playing this year, and Byrne came on as a sub at the end of the game Saturday too.

badly stuck alright. sure its grand to go kick a ball every so often.

He’s a man reborn even coming back from corner back to win short kick outs.

One for the future.

Jim Byrne played in the relegation final…

Sent from my HTC Desire S using TFK App

Scrunchie takes his holidays around TFK AFC close season and missing a Fethard game was an unavoidable consequence of this.