Wexford GAA 2012

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 638518”]
Huge game on Sunday for us, a quick return would be fantastic and no doubt the celebrations of 2010 (which are still going on in some parts of Bunclody) would be revived. Come on the Halfway…[/quote]

Think the final’s on Saturday. Just in case you’re travelling over for it.

5pm at Wexford Park I believe alright, unfortunately I can’t make it, but Larry, Rory Og and the boys will be in my thoughts.

Starlights defeated St James’ Ramsgrange in the Intermediate Football Final today by 0-14 to 1-6. Commiserations to a few of the chaps here.

The intermediate hurling final between Olyegate/Oylgate/Oilgate-Glenbrien and Halfway House Bunclody was a draw.

The senior football final between St Anne’s and Castletown is on tomorrow.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 638522”]The intermediate hurling final between Olyegate/Oylgate/Oilgate-Glenbrien and Halfway House Bunclody was a draw.

The senior football final between St Anne’s and Castletown is on tomorrow.[/quote]

What final are Naomh Eanna in?

Intermediate A final, as far as I know.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 638524”]

Intermediate A final, as far as I know.[/quote]

What was the Bunclody Glenbrien game then? Haven’t a notion about these new championship structures.

I think it goes:
Senior
Intermediate
Intermediate A
Then all the junior grades.

Bunclody-Oylegate was for promotion back to senior.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 638526”]

I think it goes:
Senior
Intermediate
Intermediate A
Then all the junior grades.

Bunclody-Oylegate was for promotion back to senior.[/quote]

Sound, that would make a lot of sense

Thank you sport, they were much better on the day.

:shakefist:

It looks like Aidan O’Brien is to be the new senior football manager. Should be announced in next couple of days.

Should be a close final today. I would expect a tight low scoring game with the Anne’s to sneak it by a point or two. PP are offering 8/11 on the total points being under 28.5. Can’t see it getting near that amount.

Can’t make the final for political reasons. Would appreciate a report if anyone is going.

Can’t make the final today for personal reasons. Would appreciate a report if anyone is going.

I hear St Anne’s are leaving David O’Connor on the bench.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 638532”]

I hear St Anne’s are leaving David O’Connor on the bench.[/quote]

There goes my first goal scorer bet then.

[quote=“Monkey Allen, post: 638530”]
It looks like Aidan O’Brien is to be the new senior football manager. Should be announced in next couple of days.[/quote]

Do you rate him as a manager? Seems to have a good record as a trainer but that’s more in horse racing than football.

Half Time: St Anne’s 1-6 Castletown 0-4.

St Anne’s led by 1-6 to 0-2 playing against the breeze at one stage.

did they switch ends or something during the first half?

No, the breeze changed. It’s a swirling wind in Wexford Park. FFS sake. How could you not know that?

St Anne’s leading by 2-8 to 0-6. Redmond Barry has scored around 1-6. David O’Connor booked for an off the ball incident involving Anthony Masterson.

will according to Monkey Allen under 28.5 points be scored?