Wexford GAA 2016

Iā€™d have Paul Morris in there too. I also think Eoin Moore and Shaun Murphy will force their way in now theyā€™re not club tied. You could make an argument for Diarmuid Oā€™Keeffe though he hasnā€™t kicked on and Shane Tomkins is an option too.

I missed the most obvious thing that Guiney is back in. Who backed down in the end I wonder? Was hardly going to be Dunne.

Fuck I missed that as well.

Given the standard of free taking on view in Croke park two weeks ago itā€™s not surprising though.

Hopefully heā€™s after getting the kick in the arse he needed and has improved a bit off his left hand side.

How did you miss that, chaps? Guineyā€™s been with the squad since they came back together for this season. Been commented on a lot on this thread. Pull your socks up.

2 Likes

On the wexford facebook page when they announced the team, some chap commented on it and tagged his friend Guiney saying it was great to have him back in the side. Why he felt the need to tag Guiney I dont know, but this chap was also tagging him during the fallout period too when Guiney was being slated, yer man used to tag him every time he mentioned him. The nonce.

1 Like

Social Media is full of idiots, but when you have them running your Social Media, it tends to attract even more it seems. Any organisation worth their salt would have monitored that and removed it. Fuck freedom of speech.

Excellent avatar change.

I must consider a new one now that the NFL season has come to an end.

1 Like

yeah it was between him and BDP, but Dunne would annoy more people on here than Power so easy call at the end of itā€¦

1 Like

Good call.

I know who Iā€™m going with so.

1 Like

On advice from @Tassotti I no longer wear socks

An exclusive from Damien Lawlor

Guiney now ruled out with a hamstring strain:

Youā€™ll notice that The Wexford People have all the news about squad additions, injuries, withdrawals etc.

Liam Dunne is not speaking to The Wexford Echo or South East Radio this year because he took offence to things they wrote/said about him in the wake of last yearā€™s championship exit.

Heā€™s assigned an individual selector to communicate with each of them but Brendan Furlong in The Wexford People gets all the exclusives, as always. :clap:

Rumour that Guiney tore hamstring in training on Tuesday night, just a few hours after playing Fitzgibbon QF.
Would be surprised if itā€™s true, no manager would be that stupid, to make someone train a few hours after a match.

1 Like

Howā€™s the monkey?

A very mature approach to dealing with a bit of criticism in fairness.

Good, thanks for asking.
How is the Appendage?

1 Like

Hm

Anyone going to the Gaelic grounds?

Iā€™m heading along - the gameā€™s live on Setanta Sports 1 and the likes of firstrowsports.eu might have streams.

I think itā€™s a reasonable team from 1-9 but the forward options are quite limited with McDonald, Morris, Tomkins out, and now Guiney injured too.

Podge Doran is our only recognised forward listed in the subs and heā€™s just back from an ankle operation. I donā€™t think heā€™ll start and we may have to play Andrew Kenny or someone in attack.

I think weā€™ll only score 1-14 or so and lose by 6 or 7. :cry:

Chaps, this is disgraceful.

1 Like