Wexford GAA 2016

I know, that’s what makes it worse! It’s a case of “I’m friends with a Wexford hurler on facebook, and I want everyone to know”.

Cuntish behaviour. What age is he ? I’ve seen worse on Twitter mind you.

I dont know pal. I dont even know the chap. But he is prob 35/40 from what I can make out of his profile pic.

1 Like

Yeah, that makes it worse.

A Republican Party member from the Gorey area. Good mates with his da who’s also a member.

1 Like

What ended up the final story with Clonard chaps? Nearly half of all the underage transfers in the county were players looking to leave Clonard.

I don’t think Clonard know what’s happening with Clonard. The executive committee which resigned are pretty much back en masse.

1 Like

I heard Guiney trained with Rathnure seniors on Saturday. Nothing wrong with his hamstring.

LOL
LOL
ROFL
ROFL

Super sleuth

3 Likes

The true Storey eh? Maybe it’s a witty pun?

2 Likes

Is there any truth in the rumour that the players held a vote of no confidence in Liam Dunne during the past seven days and only one player voted confidence in the current management???

100% true. It’s a fact. A factoid.

If this is true, the Galway lads on here could well have a field day

Field days are never held before Easter.

Fact.

Where did I say they would have it before Easter?

Why would they wait if it’s true?

Lenten fasting?

Sure, why not

Why was he let back?

We’re going backwards. It’s killer, to go watch them.

Woe is me.

On a more serious note, there’s a Hell of a difference in ousting your manager after losing an All-Ireland final and ousting your manager after getting trimmed an Walsh Cup final and first round of the league following an awful previous Championship.

I have a bad feeling for us on sunday