Wexford GAA 2016

What a fucktard.

Iā€™m claiming this as a TFK exclusive then pal: yes he does.

Have you mixed up Guiney and Shore? You replied to posts about each of them.

As an aside, Shore started centre forward yesterday and spent some time right half forward too. He did reasonably well after being pushed up to the half forward line just before half time against Limerick. And given we were missing a few forwards and had a lack of aerial ability upfront, I think it was a fair enough call to try him in the forwards again.

No, I havenā€™t. Guiney is with Judes.

i think thatā€™s a fair assessment. Despite Saturdays result I think Dublin are as weak as we have been since before Dalyā€™s time. We are a team in transition with an unproven manager who may turn out to be a complete chancer. On top of that our best player thinks he is Micheal o Hehir wonā€™t play for us.

If thatā€™s true then itā€™s been kept awful quite in Dublin.

I donā€™t think he is, mate.

I donā€™t think that makes any difference though mate.

2 Likes

Has someone been pulling your leg kid?

Why donā€™t you just fuck off and boil your head you poisonous little weasel.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to hold off on that for a while you itinerant cunt.

At least until this is resolved and we find out whether @glasagusban has gotten one over the dimwitted wexicans or if someone sold the gullible pup a bone.

Sorry for doubting you, pal. :eek:

Donā€™t forget to post up a picture once Iā€™ve been vindicated.

@glasagusban: your source for Wexford hurling TFK exclusives

8 Likes

Congrats kid, thatā€™s an internet victory right there.

1 Like

@HBV, when youā€™re ready there fucko

Is it true that the Wexford players forced Guiney out of the squad this time, pal? Thatā€™s what Iā€™m informed but Iā€™ll be bowing to your knowledge from now on.

News to me pal but then that would be unlikely to be relayed to me. The players arenā€™t even getting a meal after training any more, a few sandwiches only. Dunne wonā€™t allow them have a pint at any stage either.

Limerick yesterday omg

I know mate, weā€™re unreal :+1:t3: