Wexford GAA 2016

who will?

Paul Murphy playing football, Jay Murphy giving out about them on Twitter.

thye’ll come back if they are in a relegation battle and beat someone, although it will be very tight.

I have them or Horeswood to go down anyway. That’s a good senior championship. Really wouldn’t be surprised if Glynn win it out, them boys are monsters.

draws are on Wednesday coming.

The Martin’s will be hard bet this year as will the Anne’s.

We have a tough defence ahead of us.

1 Like

I’d love to see you lads go on and do it again. Ya’s deserve that bit of luck after the pushing ya’s did in intermediate.

1 Like

Maybe I’m taking life too seriously but who the fuck is over that county board Twitter account ? If I want to read these things I’d make a point of reading me Ma’s Bella magazines, not a GAA county board Twitter account.

1 Like

The Wexford GAA Twitter account is possibly the most bizarre one I’ve seen in action anywhere in the country.

I believe that one might have been RT’ed in error by one of the lads that runs the account thinking it was his personal account.

1 Like

Thinly veiled i retweeted it by mistake

1 Like

Did a swift text message from your good self rectify matters?

No I didn’t bother contacting him. He had tweeted about it on his own account too so I’m just joining the dots.

Is he a bit slow?

He should discover Hootsuite.

His wife is a week overdue on their first child so I’d be willing to cut him some slack this week

Is she a bit slow?

Does she usually run it for him?

I think I’ve said all I’m going to say on this topic

2 Likes

Wonder did she create that youtube video a few years ago.

Good counsel lost the leinster football semi final today 3-1 to 0-8 to marist athlone. Sickening score to lose to.