3 Likes

3-2 to 0-10 is worse you sneery cunt.

Or whatever the fuck it was.

2 Likes

roinn 1 u21 semi final

Ballyhogue 12-8 v Vols 1-4 :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Was waiting for that! Thanks!

Think it was 3-4 though. And at least ye had that free to level it!

1 Like

Is that the Good Counsel - Peterā€™s Leinster final where Berry missed the 14 yard free? What year was that?

No, it was a quarter final down in their grounds. Liam Murphy missed the free after counsel scored a goal about 5 mins into injury time. Counsel played melā€™s and marist after that in leinster and then Micheals of eniskillen and Jarlaths in the final. 1999 it was.

1 Like

Ah yeah, I remember going to final in Croke Park, Eddie Galvan was midfield for Counsel that year

hon Philip Gleeson.

HON GCC.

Fuck Peterā€™s!

That Counsel All Ireland was tainted by playing a Wicklow man corner back

More like 7 minutes. Twas Philip Doyle.

Unbelievable scenes all round.

Interesting. Would you say the same about Nick Oā€™Donnell and the All-Irelands he won with Wexford?

Obviously not. Ciaran never represented Wexford at county level.

Itā€™s also interesting that you have no issue with GCC playing some Kilkenny men on that team.

Iā€™m planning to venture to New Ross tomorrow to watch Wexford-Offaly. Might break a few windows in Good Counsel on my travels.

2 Likes

Maybe I do

1 Like

Sure was. Eric Bradley scored the other 2 goals, 2 crackers as well.

1 Like

Didnā€™t expect that but fair play to Ballyhogue.

1 Like

Hurlers winning 0:10-0:1 after thirty minutes.

0-10 to 0-3 at half time. We were 0-9 to nil up after 29 minutes. Played with a fresh breeze on a very soft bog of a pitch. So lots of throw-ins and not much fluent hurling. But weā€™ve looked decent enough at times. Harry Kehoe was good on frees (bar one late miss) and knocked over a couple from play. Tomkins, Chin, Nolan (who went off injured), Dunbar also on target. Offaly played with 7 defenders and didnā€™t trouble our backs. Liam Ryan very prominent as the loose man for us.

1 Like

0-14 to 0-6 in the end. A further 3 frees by Kehoe after Tomkins opened our second half account with a great point midway through it. The wind picked up and it became very stop-start and pretty niggly with another raft of throw-ins needed due to the ball plugging into the turf.

We look a bit light for forward options with the likes of McDonald and Guiney college-tied in this. Paul Morris didnā€™t line out today - not sure if heā€™s injured. Podge Doran was togged out today so heā€™s working his way back to fitness.