Wexford GAA 2018

What price were they?

Ah the odds were still crap, 1.30 or whatever that is in fractions, just can’t see us getting near them

Footballers on a downward spiral,management on the line has been very poor.Compare and contrast with Carlow.

They’re beating Armagh 9 points to no score after half an hour :smiley:

Good for footballers to finish with a win.
Lost a good few by relatively small amounts.

Didn’t see game yesterday what injury did Damien Reck pick up?

1 Like

Seemed to be ankle again for Reck.

Eanna Martin has been appointed as Wexford GAA Commercial Manager.

Hopefully not too serious for Reck.
Missed a few games this year and last with injuries.

Barry O’Connor suffered a badly broken thumb in an U20 challenge game last week and will be out for 2-3 months according to Liam Spratt on South East Radio yesterday. O’Connor apparently kicked 3 wonderful points in Derry the week before and was getting used to this senior intercounty lark. A pity really.

Good luck today lads enjoy

1 Like

Whilst it was disappointing to lose it may crown the lads in the long run. We seem to have sorted out free taking. I thought Jack O’Connor and Murphy had poor games. O’Donohue was given the run around.We badly need an injury free Reck.I would also like to see Darren Byrne given a go in challenge matches.He was brilliant at U-21.I don’t know why he he wasn’t given a run in the league. Plenty to learn from.Roll on the championship.

Better days ahead for Wexford Iam sure

No they done

The jersey we will be wearing to play Laois has been announced and will be unveiled properly at an event tomorrow evening

We’ll batter those Laois cunts and do it in style.

cc @myboyblue

3 Likes

Nice idea in fairness.

Schtyle

Will Daithi Waters wear the cap😀

Any news out of the Wexford or Laois (@myboyblue) camps ahead of Saturday’s titanic clash?

Danny O Reilly isn’t fit to start.

ah jaysus…

Evan O Carroll is injured
Paul Cahillane is injured
Eoin Lowry is injured
Brendan Quigley is injured
Robbie Pigott is gone to the States
Colm Murphy is gone to the States

1 Like