Wexford GAA 2018

No, what’s the story?

Wexford up by 7 at HT in TEG Cusack Park 1-12 to 8. Should be a lot further ahead 2 unreal saves by the WH keeper. Overall Wexford have been sloppy enough turning over possession a number of times but WH too limited to do anything with it. WX have the wind in the second half so will win pulling up. Surprisingly to me anyway for a team of WHs standard Murphy is playing as sweeper.

How is Chin hurling?

Poor enough had just missed a free in front of the posts Mc Donald and Dunne the pick of the forwards 2-15 to 0-13 11 minutes left

FT here WX 2-21 WH 0-16 Can’t see WX troubling Clare they were v sloppy with possession at times and missed 6 handy enough frees Chin X 3 Kehoe Foley and McDonald. You won’t get away with that against better teams.

We’ll need Rory O’ Connor on his game to have any chance.

I thought our freetaking couldn’t possibly get any worse but it seemed to sink to new depths tonight.

Hard to know what to do. Rory the only other option and he doesn’t even take them for the under 21s.

So we’re off to Cork? @briantinnion are you all set?

Which Kehoe was taking a free? Harry?

I think it was Harry Kehoe? Number 23 it was near the end Chin and Jack O Connor went off with about 10 mins left

We’re not far from bringing Paul Codd out of retirement, if we can find him

Yeah was defo Harry according to radio

Davys second season over. Let’s hope there won’t be a third. Aside from division 1 status we’re not really that better off than before he took over. Still poor touches, shooting and decision making. And a win against the worst Kilkenny team in 57 years.

Ye’ll always have the crowds at the Leinster Final last year, a great occasion.

Definitely jettison the lunatic now though.

I’d say he’s gone now. Travel time etc will be stated but he’ll go.I would love to see the likes of Byrne and Carthy get a run out. County board need a kick in the hole for agreeing to play the match in Cork.

Why? It’s as close as Thurles and we’ve a shit record in Thurles.

Portlaoise?

Another balls of a road from Carlow and a good 2 hours from South Wexford.

Hard luck ye be back @Gman @Bandage @Mac