Wexford GAA 2018

:joy:

Jim Darcy one hardy cuntā€¦

Hi Jim

3 Likes

Very misleading video (well that is if you think the corner back went to do Dā€™arcy)

the corner back is looking for the ball from the keeper and gets leveled by Dā€™arcy a lenghty ban should follow for James.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Jim made shit of you Count, best to put it down to experience and move on.

1 Like

thatā€™s probably the most knowledgeable thing youā€™ve said about Wexford GAA to date.

if you knew anything about the game or had inf act played it you would realise that people dont tackle with their chest and lastly perhaps you should pay attention to where the ball ends up.

@briantinnion unfortunately for the forum it is not my good self

It was obvious mate. It looked funny but was easy to understand what was going on. You didnt need to explain it

Mate?

im not your mate buddy.

of course i had to explain it, kilanerin cunts chuckling away fuck them cunts.

:joy:

Calm down sport

Calm down?

I am water my friend.

Would you go and shite, that was fucking hilarious.

Jesus heā€™s seething @Gman

From a certain perspective yes not when you lost that game

1 Like

No, it really is.

https://wexfordweekly.com/2018/09/19/st-james-clubman-matt-ohanlon-responds-to-video-involving-clubmate-and-physio/

@Rocko @bandage lock the thread

1 Like

Good grief this will be the end.

Dā€™arcy had his back to the ball and could only have seem the lad running for the ball at the last minute. I donā€™t think he did much wrong apart from making a weak effort to push the lad marking mahy.

Best thing the Jimmies could do is let it die now.

4 Likes

A little threat of defamation proceedings and links are taken down everywhereā€¦ very strangeā€¦

Dead right. Be all forgotten about by the weekend.

Weā€™ll never let you live it down mate.