Wexford GAA 2018

Oh…

Oh no…

The internet never forgets (unless he uses his right to be forgotten)

Are they really threatening defamation due to people having a laugh at a chap bumping into another chap and falling over?

No.

It’s almost like people are taking the internet as very serious business.

In other news, I hear Matthew wont be hurling this year, off travelling

could be the end of him

poor aul @Monkey_Allen was even accused of not being neighbourly because he had a laugh about it too. The seethe on the internet about it has been humorous to watch

2 Likes

All jokes aside, Are you ok mate?

who was throwing accusations at @Monkey_Allen?

I didnt see much seethe, im sure you’d be only too happy to direct me to it.

it’s ok not to be ok mate.

im good, im a confident guy

It’s ok not to be ok but you dont have to be not ok alone, ok?

Matthew O’Hanlon was policing twitter too to explain what “really” happened. They seem to take themselves awfully seriously.

Matthew is seething

scruff.

Have seen a good few lads giving out about it. FW, JG, TW to initial but 3 as well as the fore named one who took exception to monkeyallen. and obviously O Hanlons piece for his interview with the highly touted “Wexford Today” which I imagine was just rewording his tweet.

that appears to be a statement of the facts.

Not much seethe apparent.

@Gman he’s an awful clown the first mentioned chap, lads get very wound up over this… i stated it was a bit misleading but to be calling lads out is a bit mad…

He’s lost it there. Completely lost it chief.

yeah but when you’re explaining, you’re losing. I think anyone with any half bit of sense knew what was going on, coming in stating the facts when the facts are clear just heightens the apparent sense of seethe. As Mac already said:

one of those ones to take on the chin and move on. A few others, not yourself, took great exception to it being put online.

2 Likes

The club has made an absolute show of itself from top to bottom.

1 Like

yeah, you’ll always have those lads.

I’d say Jim wasnt too happy it was all over the place, considering he’ll have to face some sanction.

i have to go and report to tonight’s egm about the internet’s response to this, the committee will be abhorred by @Bandage ’ s comments

3 Likes

I’d be surprised if he does to be honest. He didnt initiate any contact with PB in the incident, was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hard to know if the whistle had gone for the kick out or what, but he wasnt the only one on the field either. Will depend on the referees report. May ask him the story on it.