Wexford GAA 2018

im just going on the fact that the ref sent him to the stand

1 Like

Why are we referring to people involved by their initials only?

G
D
P
R

1 Like

it’s an anonymous message board. when you have former posters like @anon61956325 going on twitter abusing St James clubmen already identified, who knows how bad this could escalate if he knew the rest

1 Like

He’s an awful messer that fella.

1 Like

That’s the difference between clubs that win Co titles and those who are fighting relegation consistently.

40 years of unbroken senior football confirmed again last Friday.

:ireland:

:soccer:

:gun:

what

a

club

terrible to see jealous outbursts from the likes of @croppy_boy

1 Like

And one title won in that time - 36 years ago. The Everton of the Wexford SFC.

1 Like

It’s the exact same as when you are following a ball out over the sideline and you accidentally end up burying a shoulder into the loud mouth Nordie manager who’d been abusing you.

2 Likes

I am totally unfamiliar with the goings-on in Wexford football but these St James’ lads seem very strange. Have they won much on the field of play? because they seem to celebrate a win on the internet as if it was an All Ireland.

you dont seem that unfamiliar considering you have noticed how they celebrate wins on the internet.

to what win are you referring?

The ultimate “win” of knocking a lad on his arse and having it videoed

no, St James’ are the windy shower of cunts put back on their arses and are threatening defamation cases now because the facts werent clear

:popcorn:

i dont recall there being any threat…

Fuck i am lost. I thought St James were the other crowd

:joy:

Did the Jimmies lads ever remove their team members names off the electrical poles in the area?

Apparently there was an emergency meeting called by Wexford County board today. I wonder did a bus load of Dublin players travel down to sixmilebridge and turn Davys head.

1 Like

Some Mi Wadi drank .

Few marrieta biscuits to dunk in the miwadi too.