Wexford GAA 2018

We can only hope

1 Like

No.

Ye keep him ye arenā€™t going anywhere

1 Like

Rory Oā€™Connor is out till at least the league is finished. I thought Ian Byrne played very well yesterday and was excellent on the frees. Guiney scored some good points against the Rapps,but wasnā€™t moving well,he appears to have a knee injury.

Whatā€™s wrong with Rory O Connor?

Knee injury.Same injury as last year.

I think heā€™d be better off to rest up and forget about hurling with Wexford next year. Heā€™s a huge talent, but let him get that injury right and concentrate on club hurling next year.

Agree. Less chance of Davy ruining him that way

Was there hurling quarter finals in Wexford over the weekend? If so, who won?

Rapparees, Oylegate, St Martins and Gorey all won through. Buffers Alley were relegated to Intermediate.

2 Likes

:dembele:

2 town teams and a team that are practically a town team in the semi finals. The auld lads always maintain that we never win anything at a county level unless weā€™ve a strong set of townies backboning our team. Good to see the soft townie cunt resurgence.

3 of those 4 teams made the semi-finals last year with Oylegate/Oilgate/Oylgate taking Oulartā€™s place.

I just had a read of that there mainly to try and find out whether matt o hanlon is related to Shane o hanlon, but fcuk me there are some proper no marks sticking the*

*edit, already mentioned a week or so ago.

Hasnā€™t this question been answered repeatedly here?

Jesus flatty

flatty has the memory of a goldfish.

1 Like

Have you ever heard of the Morans of Ahane?

1 Like

Arenā€™t they related to the Mahers or someone like that in Tipp?

Well that didnā€™t take long cc @bandage

1 Like