Wexford v Galway July 2nd

12 senior clubs. There are a good few from intermediate and a couple from junior (called intermediate a here to appease clubs when the format was introduced) in there alright.

Pity about Conor mac, but we’ll still give it a good rattle.

This is the longest week in History

1 Like

some craic in Ferns last night at training! Think the pressure is finally starting to hit!

Galway by 10

1 Like

Hello mate, Are you around for a bit of shouldering on sunday?

1 Like

Heard that alright. Bust ups to beat the band.

Definitely.

2 Likes

Next week will be even longer with all the soul searching you’ll be doing

Confidence is a great thing

If only we could find a bit we might have a chance of keeping it to single digits

I heard Mick Kavanagh say on Off The Ball that Lee Chin hadn’t played in Croke Park before. I was sure i seen him play for Leinster in the Railway Cup against Galway in Croker a few years ago.

Hasn’t played championship hurling there. Played inter provincial hurling and intercounty football.

That right there is the sort of soft-talk shite that sickens my hole. Any Galway fan that says he wouldn’t begrudge Wexford the win, or some such tosh, needs his head examined. Wexford GAA Board voted against Galway joining Leinster, and their County Chairman was fairly outspoken on the matter, the horrible cunt. He didn’t seem too put out by Antrim joining, just Galway. I would love to see us beat them by a point a man.

It’s killing me that I’ve accidentally liked your post and can’t retract it.

13 Likes

Do you still hurl?

Yes. Spuds to ducks. At every available opportunity.

1 Like

Are you in Galway? Senior, Junior?

McDonald is more than likely out for Sunday

I’d be shocked if he didn’t start

Conor Mac a genuine serious doubt for Sunday. Also a reliable source, his brother. Ankle ligament damage

From a pal in the South East

Galway by 15 it is