Wexford v Galway July 2nd

With or without Mac, we won’t beat them by 15. They are a resilient bunch and he played a peripheral part v KK.

True, Davy photocopying the ‘Do it for Mac’ A4’s as I type

4 Likes

Ah come on. The cunts have circled the wagons and are feeding us all sorts of fake news, dont fall for it.

Will they be rolling a few tvs into the sex offenders wing? Be nice for the lads to see their first leinster final appearance in 9 years

3 Likes

4-0 to celtic?

1-0 in Austria yesterday evening. Brendan has earned the right to pretty much do as he likes…but bringing his son along for pre season and giving him a half as a trialist is a bit much.

And we’d do it again.

You’d think your shower of chokey bottlers would appreciate that we’re trying to give you the chance to come to the heart of the Irish Riviera - home to Irish Opera and capital of strawberry growing - and get away from a county and city populated by pretend artsy gobshites and people who can’t pronounce a word beginning with ‘s’ without it sounding like ‘sch’.

Jaysus I’m all pumped after reading that. I’m away to Vinegar Hill for a piss.

2 Likes

Hon Wexford

Exactly. Sure Conor Mac doesn’t even have a brother

Ffs rumour , innuendo , gossip and lies sustains this place during the championship. Don’t ruin this with things like facts .

I haven’t posted a fact since 2013

2 Likes

What was that out of curiousity ?

Something about @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy being a Fine Gael Hun cunt I think

1 Like

@Mac

Whats up brah? Im one of the few guys on here that has your back, why lash out at an e-friend?

1 Like

I was saying it was 4 years since I lashed out mate. Our e-friendship has never been stronger

3 Likes

Sch now.

1 Like

Lapsed posters @steamboatsam, @Dex, @Jugs and @LetterkennyMan have contacted me to register their disgust at what they perceive as complete disrespect from the Leinster Council. It’s like they had the premium tickets ready before the final pairing was confirmed.

It’s like they just used a photo from last year’s Leinster Final. Lazy. I can confirm that the Suite Level tickets are the same.

1 Like

Was '96 the last time we played Galway in Croker?

Yep, and the same thing happened with the tickets. Ye won’t be beat now lads!

1 Like