5 Likes

You cunt.

1 Like

Any link with the word hilarious in it is, as a rule, not hilarious

1 Like

I got a lol out of it but I have low standards

Tom must fancy himself as a bit of a “character”

Tom would be the go-to man to host/compere GAA functions in Wexford

He’d hardly be as opinionated as Jimmy Sloyan would he?
Jimmy has many forceful observations.

One kilo. 7 euro. Boooooom!

1 Like

Hand picked by Bulgaria’s finest :clap:

they dont look like roadside strawberries. did you buy them in a shop?

No Art. Side of the road when I took Juhy senior’s car for a spin today. The had a sign that said wexford and I trusted that…

Covid Berries

7 euro for a kilo of strawberries… fock me

And it looks like they were the ones too small to sell to the supermarket

1 Like

My search fell here looking for recommendations on places to visit in New Ross, heading towards Wexford Town. Then Ballinesker Beach/Curracloe Strand Looking for a few shell casings. Perhaps taking in the JFK arboretum.

All I came up with here so far is Bugler Doyle’s in Wexford Town. Do they do food?

Any other recommendations for this weekend?

Stayed there for a stag.
Drinking there on the second day water started dripping from the roof onto our table.
Said it to the barman and he told us go up and tell whoever was staying in Room 6 to turn off the shower.

3 Likes

Ballinesker / Curracloe are nowhere near between Wexford and New Ross. There’s nothing in that direct line unless you go south towards Hook Head and @Gman country. What direction are you coming from? If from Waterford you could get the ferry to Ballyhack and explore south of the county that way.

Are you travelling with mates or kids - that’ll determine the recommendations. @Bandage has a pub guide to Wexford buried somewhere on here

It’ll be Kilkenny to New Ross to start with anyway. The beach is lined up for the following day. I’d say back through Waterford. It’s not me, a 25 odd young couple who wouldn’t be into slobbering drink.

They could go see the Rose Kennedy bridge. The main spans of the bridge are the longest concrete-only extradosed box-girder bridge spans in the world.

1 Like