Wexford

Mac, you’re out of your element.

For another few weeks, if you don’t mind old pal

Apologies, I had a quick read of that this morning and was completely over powered by the sheer scale of information. I’ll need to give that serious time when I get a chance, maybe later on.

The itinerary has since been reduced to two nights in New Ross, so it’s going to be tough going.

1 Like

Just tell them to stay at home and be done with it

1 Like

And a big roaster carvery dinner in Whitford House if one of those 6 days falls on a Sunday.

I’ve laid out a seven day schedule for all things Wexford. It’s too bad they only have the weekend. I might have to travel myself based on those splendid recommendations.

My thanks to @TreatyStones, @Mac, @Appendage, @bandage, @Gman and the @count_of_monte_crist.
Honerable mention for @Fagan_ODowd.

2 Likes

:smile:

I had the Mushroom Delux pizza this evening from Crust and it was unreal.

I also had a sneaky curry chips from Managans and it too was unreal. Mangans have a wonderful online ordering set up too.

That sounds horrendous

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I had a smashing beef burger and truffle fries in Adare Manor the week before last. Not a mention of the football final there either.

1 Like

@Appendage is on the :pint:

I hope you mentioned it was great for a football club like Adare to also be competitive in hurling.

I was more concerned about my well hit 7 iron coming a cropper into the river on the 18th.

When I was on holidays in Wexford in September, I rented a house in the old part of Wexford town up by The Faythe. I went to Mangan’s for fish and chips a couple of times. It was surreal walking these historic streets late at night, it was like a cloak descended over me and I was taking the steps my father had taken before me. He likes fish and chips too. It is imperative that I move my family to Wexford as soon as possible.

2 Likes

The savage loves his native shore

1 Like

Good luck with that…

1 Like

Some of Wexford’s historic streets are a challenge for the corpulent among us. Edenmorians will miss your virtual lifts to the polls.

It bates all. It’s some mad EU policy to have a Euro 1 route from Larne all the way to southern Spain or somewhere. Via the ferry obviously.