Wexford

Curracloe is a village Tommy. Full of holiday homes. Nothing there only a beach really. Small arcade and a small shop. Grand if you don’t want to do much but you’ll be driving if you want to do much else.

Wx town should have a bit of a buzz. Wouldn’t be thronged but enough to keep you ticking over. Plenty of restaurant choices and you might be lucky enough to run into our victorious inter county panels from both codes after their respective games that weekend :guns:

Gorey would also be good as a close to beach option but it’ll probably be full of undesirables who’ve come down to courtown for the weekend.

[quote=“Mac, post: 600558”]Curracloe is a village Tommy. Full of holiday homes. Nothing there only a beach really. Small arcade and a small shop. Grand if you don’t want to do much but you’ll be driving if you want to do much else.

Wx town should have a bit of a buzz. Wouldn’t be thronged but enough to keep you ticking over. Plenty of restaurant choices and you might be lucky enough to run into our victorious inter county panels from both codes after their respective games that weekend :guns:

Gorey would also be good as a close to beach option but it’ll probably be full of undesirables who’ve come down to courtown for the weekend.[/quote]

[quote=“Bandage, post: 600556”]

I think you’ll have a splendid time. It’s steeped in history and full of wonderful restaurants and pubs and you can also marvel at our beautiful quayfront or stroll along our famously narrow streets. Then you can take a spin out to Rosslare Strand, Kilmore Quay or somewhere to go for a romantic stroll and to breath in the crisp, sea air.[/quote]
Right, you’ve sold it to me Bandage, Waxford here we come

Wexford :clap:

Just back from a very enjoyable weekend on the lash in Wexford. A lovely place with lovely people.

:o

:pint:

:clap:

[quote=“The Runt, post: 600561”]Wexford

Just back from a very enjoyable weekend on the lash in Wexford. A lovely place with lovely people.[/quote]

:clap:

Where did yee end up? Did the cyber bully make it through the night ok?!

Stores Friday night, Metropolis for 15 minutes last night and then onto the stores again.

Other pubs visited include, Bugler Doyles, the Wrens nest, the crescent, mooneys, maggie maes, the lough and quay and a couple of other places.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 600564”]Stores Friday night, Metropolis for 15 minutes last night and then onto the stores again.

Other pubs visited include, Bugler Doyles, the Wrens nest, the crescent, mooneys, maggie maes, the lough and quay and a couple of other places.[/quote]

Metropolis is some dive…

Some stupid bouncer in another pub told us “there is no way you’ll get into the stores at this time” (about 00:45), he said Metropolis is a good spot, try there. Went in, it was empty, had one drink, left and walked straight into the stores.

Wexford is a lovely town, bugler doyles is a grand pub , so is the crown, there is another place down in the faythe I like but I can’t remember the name of it

Also I forgot to include a :clap: for the Premier

:clap: :clap:

The Skye and the ground also top class

You love the premier alright…

It’s a chipper Dunph.

1 Like

Did you have a breadcrumb rissole, Runt?

No, I saw them on the menu alright, but couldn’t remember what they consisted of.

:rolleyes:

[quote=“The Runt, post: 600568”]Also I forgot to include a for the Premier

[/quote]

How would it rate were it in limerick?

Ray’s Pizza in Gorey appears to be closed down already. Fucking unbelievable. Cheap delicious pizza and horrible places like Domino’s and Johnny Pepperoni’s are still open. I’m gutted. Was looking forward to a slice getting off the bus yesterday.

Fucking hell. Never even got to try it.

Can’t understand why there isn’t more places that sell pizza by the slice in Dublin.