What am I doing to stop Climate change

Ye’re letting it slip lads. Hard to blame the pandemic.

I love the way they call Southill Galvone.

1 Like

Galvone and Southill aren’t one and the same

Savage amount of those blue disposable masks on the footpath this morning. I counted 10 on the way to the shop before I stopped and realized I was counting masks on the street and threw on a podcast instead.

1 Like

Wasn’t looking for an argument here but educate me kid. I never thought Galvone itself to be badly littered as you’d pass through it. So I’m guessing that the litter is above in The O’Malley and Carew Park.

very few people have a reason to pass through Southill. The childers road is absolutely filthy. The length of it, the grass verges are manky on both sides and the industrial estate as well.

Do the assessors use google maps I wonder? Bad result then every year.

Is car tax on table for the budget based the carbon emissions on post 2008 reg vehicles?

Yes. Fuck yes

And I thought was doing good buying a diseal as instructed

Fair fucks to rte for finding an extra layer of woke misery to pile on top of the mask wearing

Not Climate Change per say but certainly ecosystem breakdown related. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy can you offer me alternatives to bleach etc for bathroom cleaning. They need to pass the Mrs J test. This is the urge to only accept a bathroom has been cleaned if large amounts of dangerous chemicals have been used. Bleach, limescale issues etc all a concern. Thanks in advance.

P.S. It’s a farce the tennis club is out of action. It looks very lonely during my morning power walks.

1 Like

Vinegar

1 Like

Mrs J’s Fluid

2 Likes

Apologies. My original post meant to say ‘Don’t fucking suggest vinegar, she’s not buying it’. Thanks.

1 Like

Tea tree oil

1 Like

Ah come on. We used to use that for the kids hair. She won’t believe that can take on the jacks after I’ve eaten a slow cooked lamb saag masala curry.

Greta Glumberg’s tears

2 Likes

You’re not taking this seriously…

Go shit in your hat maybe?

Ok Now we’re getting somewhere. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy can you please recommend a delicate, environmentally friendly hat cleaner. It’s a wooly hat a friend’s mother knitted me 3 years ago.