What am I doing to stop Climate change

Youā€™d want your head examined going abroad without at least three phones imo.

Anyone who doesnā€™t keep a safety deposit box full of phones, passports and various currencies in every major city, either hasnā€™t seen the Bourne movies or just hasnā€™t been paying attention

I keep two phones charged in case I see a celebrity or ate a big feed or have an anti-lockdown thought and have to update the relevant thread(s) quickly.

2 Likes

Lovely

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is there any online tools to help calculate your carbon footprint based on energy use like what you are billed for and put into cager tank etc?

Google.climate hero quizz or mossy earth

2 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy latest tactics to stopping cagers. 4D chess

Ffs. And they only modified that roundabout recently so those trucks could go straight over it :rollseyes:

1 Like

Positive plan

About timeā€¦

2 Likes

We need to normalise wearing shorts and basketball tops in the office during the warm weather. Big oversized hoodies in winter with ugg boots. Shirt and ties is over rated

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy on behalf of the cagerā€¦ we are going no where. Sustainable fuels. With the VW group on board i can rack up another 200k miles in my Audi

You need a BER cert/assessment for the attic insulation grant. My man has my heart broken looking for certs for windows and doors installed years ago. Itā€™s not very user friendly at all. Most people wonā€™t have certs for doors or windows. Iā€™ve been patient so far with him. Thatā€™s about to change. And heā€™s cashed my cheque without sending me what I need.

Weā€™ve sorted it out and heā€™ll use defaults.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got my CERT. my upgrade has halved my CO2 emissions value.

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

3 Likes

Huzzah

1 Like

Bye thenā€¦ :grin:

2 Likes

Bernie spends a lot of time talking about globalists and the WEF

Donā€™t know mate.

Itā€™s just another day in paradise.

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has lobbied the big man to go green. Big win in the fight to end coal

1 Like