What am I doing to stop Climate change

What’ll he do? Tie them to wind turbines??:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

My grant arrived.

I feel like a farmer must feel when they get free money.

6 Likes

Send your Assessor a little note of thanks.

3 Likes

This guy fucks.

huzzah

1 Like

3 Likes

Rte reportimg santa gets first dibs on renewable engergy to fuel the north pole to be more sustainable. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy this is whats holding us up, bloody finns taking our wind energy leaving with coal and oil.

I get a txt from DAFM to notify me of anything landing in the account. It’s a lovely gesture from them and always brings a little smile to my face.

3 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/living/2023/0510/1382756-bear-grylls-on-his-meat-blood-and-bone-marrow-diet/

Morto for the poor @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

the right wing climate deniers are now quoting British army toffs - weird, regardless, take it to the nutrition thread

Ex-Vegan turns to the light

1 Like

Like all plants

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy , did you lose much from your investment in these clowns?

i got out in March 2020 mate, why?

1 Like

I’d worry that your climate fanaticism might cost you the house.

July 2022. More @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy lies exposed.

3 Likes

Funnily enough i was out shopping for duvel the other day and noticed their little corner in tesco- a few sad overpriced synthetic food substitutions huddling together forlornly. A small watery looking middle-aged faux hipster lesbian type of fella stopped to browse the selection - on the lower shelves obviously. He sighed and limped away without putting anything in the empty basket he carried over his arm. He was probably flat broke, if the state of his moses sandals was anything to go by.
I actually thought of @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and wondered how he was getting along

10 Likes

Outstanding
:joy:

2 Likes

The Greta thing about them from a retailers’ point of view is that they don’t ever expire or go off, they don’t need to be refrigerated and mice or rats won’t touch them.

Nice little autocorrect in there from ceist while I was typing.

2 Likes