What mobile phone do you have?

IPhone 7 to be announced

#VeryExciting!!

Up there with Brian Kennedy’s recent announcenent

Anyone ever buy a cheap android off amazon or somewhere? Link below to one. Have a blackberry smartphone from work which is v good but from end of year whatsapp won’t work on it anymore for some reason. Assume BlackBerry refused to pay whatsapp

Looks like a bag of shit that could burn your house down when it’s charging at night.

2 Likes

But apart from that?? :smile:

Decent reviews for other wiley fox phones

Didn’t see any hardware spec there except for “5 inch screen, good for showing off”

QUAD CORE 4G LTE CAPABILITY
With a 64-bit CPU at 1.2GHz, and 4G download speeds of up to 150mbps, the Wileyfox Swift keeps your online life connected, even when you’re on the move. Dual microSIM capability gives you even more flexibility, giving you the option to have two data networks for your single handset.

GREAT PICTURES, EVEN IN POOR LIGHT
The Wileyfox Swift’s rear camera boasts a stacked BSI with 5 lenses and dual flash to produce excellent picture quality even in low light conditions for a brighter better picture.

CRYSTAL CLEAR DISPLAY
The 1280×720 HD resolution display delivers sharper text and extremely detailed picture quality with 10 point multi touch functionality, all perfectly protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.

Cyanogen OS is an Open OS Built by the Users, for the Users Cyanogen backs the largest open source Android developer community in the world. They’re working to create some of the most advanced customisation, performance, and security technology available for mobile phones.

Much RAM?

Is 16 gb the RAM?

Not on that fucking thing. 1 or two maybe. 16 is your storage

2 gigs ram it appears

Buy a proper phone ye stingy cunt

Not for the price…

Check the spec on the one plus three very the s7.

Work away, bar battery being shit it should be OK. They’re all coming out of the same sweat shop in China anyway.

1 Like

Mental for phones to have 6GB of RAM. Sloppy programming being facilliated.

I’m loathe to fork 5/600 quid out for a phone if I could convince someone else i.e. my employer to buy me a new one at some stage. They not due to be upgraded for 12 months at least though

Yeah, it just allows you to have a shite load of apps open in reality. Not needed.

Cheers. You’ve put me right off it

1 Like