What mobile phone do you have?

You won’t be able to use traditional headphones mate - you’ll need an adaptor. The adaptor isn’t part of the phone.

For a voluptuary, of which there are many on TFK, the iPhone 7 is the only phone in town.

If it doesn’t blow up.

Voluptuary is a lovely word.

I’ll be going with an iPhone 7 Plus in the near future anyway. A bit pissed off that Apple seem rebased their non-USD prices for current USD weakness.

The iPhone 7 Plus 128gb which I will probably go for is €1,009 in the Irish store, £819 in the UK store and $869 before sales tax (say 8.5% on average).

1 Like

Is it €200 or less on prepay pal?

You’d want your head examined to be spending over a grand on a telephone.

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

No idea.

Baaaaaaaaaaa

Isn’t that exactly what @caulifloweredneanderthal is going to use it for? All fairly standard practice I would have thought.

He was asking which phone had the strongest yet gentlest vibration. :thinking:

1 Like

I’d still rather be the first person to stick it up their hole. New phone please

Well I didn’t know you were going to be such a prude about it.

This: http://www.three.ie/online/voice/prepay/motorola-moto-g-3rd-gen/?src=p

V
This:

V
This:

Tech nerds: any of these any use?

You get what you pay for with phones. They’ll all work but probably only have 1GB of ram, as they’re not telling you on the spec.

Herself bought a nice oneplus X a few months ago. She couldn’t find it this evening and asked me to ring it, but there was no answer. Young fella had fired it into the sink :smile: Proper fucked.

I know a lad who went into the swimming pool with his S7 in his pocket . It fell out while he was in there and he reckons it was 15 minutes before he spotted it at the bottom of the pool. Took it out and the phone was still working perfectly after it.

1 Like

That’s what ya get for 700 quid I suppose. This thing is off and vibrating constantly for the last three hours.

Got an S6 today happy out with it,will last me 4-5 years hopefully.

That never happened