What mobile phone do you have?

Good work mate

So the iPhone 6 is better?

1 Like

Do you find the “movement” when you click the home button a bit weird?

Not really

Guys, I’m in the market for a screen protector for an iPhone 6s. Could you let me know what type to buy? Plastic or glass? What price bracket? Available in all moderate phone shops?

Do you have a problem with extreme phone shops?

What’s an extreme phone shop?

Sorry, I get it now. Ignore my previous question, @Fagan_ODowd.

:rollseyes:

3 Likes

I know it’s probably been mentioned 50 times already but I’ve no intention of searching through this entire thread.
iPhone 7. Any good. I’m due one next week and I don’t know if I’ll bother with it.
Is the battery any better than the 5?

My brother had one for 2 months. Thought it was shit, and replaced it with a Galaxy S7. I would not be a fan of the Apple OS either, so maybe get a second opinion.

1 Like

Bit late now probably, mate but I bought a tempered glass one in the Three shop for €16 a couple of weeks ago and it passed it’s first test with flying colours on Monday night when I absolutely hopped the phone off the wall and ground.

Finally took delivery of my iPhone 7 Plus earlier this week. Took it off the charger around 8am yesterday and it’s still at 46%. Unreal.

3 Likes

No friends?
Like me.

1 Like

Pretty much. I was busy in work yesterday so didn’t use it much during the day. Still an incredible performance.

I have a Samsung Galaxy and it’s similar battery performance once you don’t do the dog on it. Can you get fast charging option with iPhone? This phone charges from 0 to 100% in an hour or so.

Is it one of the ones that sets itself on fire?

No

The winter edition.

1 Like

Never heard of fast charging with iPhone so presume not. Think this will fully charge in about three hours.