What mobile phone do you have?

I pay the 99 cent a month and have everything backed up to icloud. Very handy

MUG

I currently have the HTC ONE M8s which is a fine phone, a high quality looking and feeling phone but like all these smart phones, they seem to have an operating life of about 2/3 years before replacement is required. Anyone got the Galaxy S7 or S7 edge? What’s the difference between them apart from the screen obviously ?

1 Like

I have the S7. Think the edge has a slightly larger screen as well. Very good phone. I vaguely recall the fella in the shop telling me the edge had slightly worse battery life as well due to some app or other it had

1 Like

Battery life in all Samsung phones is utterly shite.

Mine ia grand anyway. Far far better than the iphone in the house. There is a power saving mode on it that works wonders

They’re all shite, I’m looking for something that’s a bit less shite than most. I’ve heard the S7 battery is good though

S7 is a great phone. Battery no better or worse than any other smart phone. As Dan says the power saving mode is good when needed.

Get the one plus 5 or the new htc

The New Nokia 6 looks a great phone for the money

I’m looking at this alright, any idea if they are very sticky with the cashback on the trade-in?

Don’t think so but they’re quite scabby on prices from what I hear.

A tenner is what they’ve offered me for the HTC, would’ve been better off telling me to keep it.

@TreatyStones

Today fm now

What did I miss ?

1 Like

Discussion on fb and Google listening to your conversation from your phone.

Conclusion… they have the tech and probably do it

No probably about it

I told ye this a year ago, there’s no probably about it.

1 Like

Conclusion 2 - delete offending apps from your phone and use the browser to access if necessary. No-one thought to ask which browser.

Ordered the OnePlus 5. Will report in due course