What mobile phone do you have?

A phone is a fucking phone — All you are paying for with Apple is their name ffs… There’s phones just as good and if not better, available for half the price.

1 Like

What the fuck would you know about it, you crusty wanker.

3 Likes

Some mong from Galway calling people a crusty :rollseyes:

If anyone can recognise a crusty, it’s a galwegian.

Sound enough logic - except i’m from Limerick… We drown Crustys at birth or ship them to Galway very early in life. We are a proud trade unionist working class city.

Excellent. I’ll enjoy it there.

1 Like

Performance. Battery. Camera. Nicer to hold.

Better all round. Plus it’s a 7. 7 is better than 6.

1 Like

:grinning:

Murray and Zebo type performance is it?

1 Like

An iPhone 7 is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman

It will never happen for most lads?

It’s expensive.

You take it for granted very quickly.

And then something else new and shiny appears but upgrading is expensive. And you’ll want to upgrade again you just know.

12 Likes

Use a different insult please, dickhead. I’m tired of asking you.

If man is 6 then God is 7, God is 7.

3 Likes

What’s the advantages of an iPhone over an Android phone? I’ve had both and I can’t see one advantage of having an iPhone. There must be something I’m missing. All these lads running out buying the very latest apple products can’t all be wrong can they

Tangible advantages: Nil.

Phones have hit the wall features wise. IPhone’s new features are features that have been in other phones for a few years. Wireless charging is a cute idea but mostly impractical. Facial recognition login has been in PCs for a while.

Huawei P9 on Vodafone is as good as anything else out there. And as it is actually free right now, it won’t cost you penny, compared to the several hundred [or in the case of this new iPhone over a thousand] euro for intangible marketing bullshit.

1 Like

That wont sit well with a lot of the insecure guys are here.

1 Like

I must check out that phone, wouldn’t have considered it tbh

Worth having a look at the OnePlus range as well

1 Like