What mobile phone do you have?

What are they bringing to the table

You’d want your head examined not to be on Vodafone

Phone coverage

:grin: they have the best coverage in fairness, data speeds is like night and day compared to any other network. I had to move from Vodafone to Three recently and I’m not liking it. Don’t have a choice unfortunately.

What speed would you get off vodafone 4g?

A million

1 Like

FFS - lads needing business phones solely to access TFK and whinging about speeds :grinning:

2 Likes

The speeds in Drom are grand :grimacing:

My contract with 3 ran out a few months ago, no discernible difference to my bill now and what I was paying under my supposedly special deal. Has anyone changed network recently? Any good options out there??

I got 27 mbs with 3 in cork city
You must be sittinh under the mast are you

Usually 40-50 Meg out in the sticks. I don’t have enough to download the speedtest app with three

I got 37mbs in the sticks with 3 on 9th of august per the speed test history. Usually mid 20s

Jesus Christ. That’s not even Africa standard. How do you Muldoons manage? Why can’t you get a proper infrastructure

Is Stoke on Trent in Africa?

But I suppose Peru and Estonia are leading the way with 4G infrastructure.

10 Likes

Clamping of the year award sown up

:joy:

I’m after buying a new phone, still with three and it’s a diffent ball game altogether. Satisfactory download speeds at home now and mobile reception fine everywhere. These mobiles last no length nowadays

1 Like

It’s like they start acting up when the latest model is close to being released!

And that’s fierce bad news for me cos I only buy phones that have been out at least a year. Same with cars

I’ve decided to stick with my four year old iPhone for another while. It’s still working Away grand.