What mobile phone do you have?

Understandable enough.
Wear well.
Don’t drop it in a field latrine.

Anyone else with Three and their data gone to shit lately?

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Yes, a noticeable difference in last few weeks. I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than contact them about it. I’d actually be happy enough to ride out the next 12 month’s of my contract without data than having to have a discussion with a Three employee

I have a work phone with Vodafone and a personal phone with 3. 3 is close to unusable at times. No comparison

Yep

It’s due to Three taking on all of the Tesco mobile customers to their already saturated network apparently. " Get over it" is the official line from Three I’m told

The verdict of the load tests was “every little helps”.

Got a new iPhone XR from work.
The improvements generation to generation are really marginal for the average user.

2 Likes

What colour did you get and what phone did you have previously?

1 Like

A red one :joy:

Apple not making iPhone XR covers.

1 Like

I’ve the six going on 2 and a half years now (which is an absolute record by about two years for me managing to hang onto a phone). I don’t see anything of value in the newer phones which I don’t have already. I must upgrade it soon because the battery is gone to shit and I need more storage, but I’m half thinking of just getting another 6 with bigger capacity.

1 Like

Yeah apart from battery degrading no need to upgrade. I still have a iPhone 7 as my personal phone.

The xR is a bit too big as well. 7 is a nicer size

I don’t think you can still get the 6.

Pigsback selling the 6s for €210. Is there much of a difference between that and the 6?

Not really - from memory the battery on a 6 was not great

We’ll be spending more time with the iPhone 6s over the coming weeks, but there’s no doubt that the introduction of 3D Touch, a faster processor and a better camera makes it a pretty significant update, particularly if you get the new Rose Gold model. That said, if you’ve already got the iPhone 6 it’s well worth considering whether you really need those extra features, as it’s no small investment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.macworld.co.uk/review/iphone/iphone-6-vs-iphone-6s-comparison-3625667/%3Famp

That’s exactly what I did, same model, more memory. Great phone

Is that the same size as the 6?

Anyone order a oneplus 6 yet?

I’ll sell you a (near) mint condition 128GB iPhone 6 for a reasonable price.